Society TMMAC Q-Tards?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
lm listening to people speak about Q anon for the first time ever. pretty wild. so correct me if I am wrong, but do q anon followers or believers or whatever they are called ...

do they actually think that there are people eating children? is that actually part of the theory or is that part just hyperbole for a class of insiders not caring about the majority of citizens?

and should I read this thread from the beginning or just watch where it goes from here since trump just left and didn't expose anything?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
lm listening to people speak about Q anon for the first time ever. pretty wild. so correct me if I am wrong, but do q anon followers or believers or whatever they are called ...

do they actually think that there are people eating children? is that actually part of the theory or is that part just hyperbole for a class of insiders not caring about the majority of citizens?

and should I read this thread from the beginning or just watch where it goes from here since trump just left and didn't expose anything?
These people are insane retards, they believe crazy shit. Like the 10th mountain division was going to arrest the national guard with the Marines.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
These people are insane jetboat owners, they believe crazy shit. Like the 10th mountain division was going to arrest the national guard with the Marines.
wait, they thought that the 10th mountain division and the marines were going to go to wsshington today and arrest the national guard troops there?

like, there is a person out there right now thinking that is about to happen?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
wait, they thought that the 10th mountain division and the marines were going to go to wsshington today and arrest the national guard troops there?

like, there is a person out there right now thinking that is about to happen?
No, they thought they were going to arrest Biden, the Clinton's, and all the other politicians they don't like.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
No, they thought they were going to arrest Biden, the Clinton's, and all the other politicians they don't like.
interesting ... this concerns me. I guess it depends on how many people believe the various types of stuff

if millions believe people are eating children, without any proof, then i* fear society is lost

(vice is coming out with a three part documentary about what it is and who they think q is starting January 26th ... not sure what vice is. maybe a television channel)

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
interesting ... this concerns me. I guess it depends on how many people believe the various types of stuff

if millions believe people are eating children, without any proof, then i* fear society is lost

(vice is coming out with a three part documentary about what it is and who they think q is starting January 26th ... not sure what vice is. maybe a television channel)
If you look through all the retards that caused the Retard Raid 2021 you will see a lot of Q signs, t-shirts, references etc. Those are the people who believe this retarded stuff.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
If you look through all the jetboat owners that caused the jetboat owner Raid 2021 you will see a lot of Q signs, t-shirts, references etc. Those are the people who believe this jetboat ownered stuff.
I had assumed that it was just a label that people were rallying behind for the sake of unity. to have a solid front so as to overthrow a fair election or take back the office from a stolen election, depending on the person

but people actually believing the silly stuff is crazy

alot of people are stupid. I get that. but not thaaaat stupid. so it leads me to believe that if millions of people are able to be convinced of crazy shit like Nancy pelosi eating children, then the pain and suffering that people have been experiencing for decades has had a wayyyy bigger negative impact than id ever realized

and there's no coming back from that type of tide. inertia. i now fear we are on the precipice of some really bad events :-/

hopefully not. I wish trump would just come out and say he lost. that would help a little. but no way he's gonna do that lol

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I had assumed that it was just a label that people were rallying behind for the sake of unity. to have a solid front so as to overthrow a fair election or take back the office from a stolen election, depending on the person

but people actually believing the silly stuff is crazy

alot of people are stupid. I get that. but not thaaaat stupid. so it leads me to believe that if millions of people are able to be convinced of crazy shit like Nancy pelosi eating children, then the pain and suffering that people have been experiencing for decades has had a wayyyy bigger negative impact than id ever realized

and there's no coming back from that type of tide. inertia. i now fear we are on the precipice of some really bad events :-/

hopefully not. I wish trump would just come out and say he lost. that would help a little. but no way he's gonna do that lol
This is why I call them retards.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
These people are insane jetboat owners, they believe crazy shit. Like the 10th mountain division was going to arrest the national guard with the Marines.
the crazier the story got the more people got sucked in to it too. there re still people waiting for something to happen on the 30th . i knew this was bullshit from the beginning . it just sounded to good to be true to have this secret group of good guys cleaning up the bad guys behind the scenes . they made too many bold predictions that never happened .i have posted on r/conspiracy for like 6-7 years and even those guys were like yeah this is bulshit . keep it off our board .its pretty bad when the sme people who believe in aliens in secret underground bases dont believe in Q . i saw someone explaing Qtards this morning as being like people who watch wrestling. they know its fake but they want to believe so bad that they pretend its real anyways

M

member 1013

Most of this Thread is me shit posting

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
the crazier the story got the more people got sucked in to it too. there re still people waiting for something to happen on the 30th . i knew this was bullshit from the beginning . it just sounded to good to be true to have this secret group of good guys cleaning up the bad guys behind the scenes . they made too many bold predictions that never happened .i have posted on r/conspiracy for like 6-7 years and even those guys were like yeah this is bulshit . keep it off our board .its pretty bad when the sme people who believe in aliens in secret underground bases dont believe in Q . i saw someone explaing Qtards this morning as being like people who watch wrestling. they know its fake but they want to believe so bad that they pretend its real anyways
You did great.