Society TMMAC Q-Tards?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
did people ever take guesses as to who Q is in this thread?
I know who Q is.

If you take the letters neighboring Q, namely OPQRS, then take away the letter P as either for penis or pussy, whichever you like more; and obviously the Q in the middle...
SOROS

Coincidence? I think not!

@Lars R. Biden has been deceiving us!

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Yeah, it's about all the lunatics that believed it, not the snake oil salesman selling it to them
Weird way to present something.

Almost like they're saying "hey, look how dumb these idiots are. Pay no attention to the actual posts (involving continual references to career politicians - even former President - and their sexual deviancy) just these people who have dived into the pavement head first"

Vocal minority.

Pay no mind to the fact Slick Willy Clinton flew to Africa on Epstein's plane. With Kevin Spacey, of all people.

Reckon Spacey and Clinton were Eiffel Towering over Maxwell?

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I know who Q is.

If you take the letters neighboring Q, namely OPQRS, then take away the letter P as either for penis or pussy, whichever you like more; and obviously the Q in the middle...
SOROS

what letter comes after Q? .... R

so I don't buy "QAT"

more like QRAT

dammit. in my head, when i started this, I could rearrange the letters to tard...

edit: no no. I was think rearrange to QTAR + D = thread title. I dunno

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Weird way to present something.

Almost like they're saying "hey, look how dumb these idiots are. Pay no attention to the actual posts (involving continual references to career politicians - even former President - and their sexual deviancy) just these people who have dived into the pavement head first"

Vocal minority.

Pay no mind to the fact Slick Willy Clinton flew to Africa on Epstein's plane. With Kevin Spacey, of all people.

Reckon Spacey and Clinton were Eiffel Towering over Maxwell?
If you want to bring truth to the world maybe don't try it via a cult build on vagueness, and then expect to be taken seriously.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
I know who Q is.

SOROS

Please, the gender neutral term is pubis

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
If you want to bring truth to the world maybe don't try it via a cult build on vagueness, and then expect to be taken seriously.
Scavino was leading a cult now?

Weird how these connections were all available to see, yet many of them didn't get put together til they were posted under the Q handle.

Weird how actual Q posts are never covered by media. Only attempts to guilt by association.

Strange how there were never any references to original pics, in hard to access places, such as North Korea, inside AF1, the Oval Office. Nothing about instant confirms from Trump to Q posts.

Almost like they covered every aspect, except the posts themselves.

Not like it would be hard.

They've got perfectly capable arbiters of truth.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Weird how these connections were all available to see, yet many of them didn't get put together til they were posted under the Q handle.

Weird how actual Q posts are never covered by media. Only attempts to guilt by association.

Strange how there were never any references to original pics, in hard to access places, such as North Korea, inside AF1, the Oval Office. Nothing about instant confirms from Trump to Q posts.

Yea, so just to comment on the pics from hard to access places, at least once I showed you they were pulled from twitter from the official white house twitter guy....

Last edited:

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015

I don't know what a Scavino is.

Its quite simple, if you want to create a network of exposing stuff, it has to be clean cut. The cleanest of all.
No vagueness, no agenda other than exposing, utmost neutrality. You have to be better than journalism and politics.

And you sure as hell can't sound like a drunk uncle spouting nonsense 90% of the time, maybe hitting truth 10% of the time, and then complain that people think all of your babblings are bullshit or doctored in some kind of way.

Wikileaks was in high regard at least here until they started to have a political agenda and made dumb posts about future drops and their supposed impact and whatnot.

Do you know SportsLeaks?
The Panama Papers had quite the impact. Not as much as I would have liked, but it's a start.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Question for the Q retards, does this make you question reality? Will you seek some help? What's the next step for you retards?

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Yea, so just to comment on the pics from hard to access places, at least once I showed you they were pulled from twitter from the official white house twitter guy....
I don't know what a Scavino is.

Wikileaks was in high regard at least here until they started to have a political agenda and made dumb posts about future drops and their supposed impact and whatnot.

Do you know SportsLeaks?
The Panama Papers had quite the impact. Not as much as I would have liked, but it's a start.
1) see your own quote.

2) wikileaks, assange, seth rich mentioned a fair amount in Q posts.

3) yeah. Fun to see proper cash trails being funneled into NZ.