Society TMMAC Q-Tards?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Lol @ someone counting people's ratings. I've only mentioned losing tens of thousands of ratings maybe one time. I honestly didn't think anyone, much less a 73-year-old man, would be that petty.

Trump's loss/Twitter ban really has broken a lot of people...

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol @ someone counting people's ratings. I've only mentioned losing tens of thousands of ratings maybe one time. I honestly didn't think anyone, much less a 73-year-old man, would be that petty.

Trump's loss/Twitter ban really has broken a lot of people...
Did you ever in a million years think you would see so many grown men crying about another grown mans ban on social media? I certainly didn't.

M

member 3289

Did you ever in a million years think you would see so many grown men crying about another grown mans ban on social media? I certainly didn't.
No, but it doesn't surprise me that these deplorables are doing it.

I've met many Trumptards irl, and not one of them would I consider "mentally stable."

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
ok im not a q tard, but I know someone who died on 9/11, father worked on the floor that was hit (although he left 2 or 3 years prior), and I knkw many people who survived that day

but im not sold on America having done all it could to prevent that day

maybe im q tardish, in a sense, but part of me believes some of the powers that be wanted to let shit go down so as to use it as a way to start more war, as America loves to do for the sake of oil and padding defense contractors pockets

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
ok im not a q tard, but I know someone who died on 9/11, father worked on the floor that was hit (although he left 2 or 3 years prior), and I knkw many people who survived that day

but im not sold on America having done all it could to prevent that day

maybe im q tardish, in a sense, but part of me believes some of the powers that be wanted to let shit go down so as to use it as a way to start more war, as America loves to do for the sake of oil and padding defense contractors pockets

Your stance is reasonable, these retards think there either were no planes, and bombs brought down the towers. Amongst other insane theories that are retarded.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Your stance is reasonable, these jetboat owners think there either were no planes, and bombs brought down the towers.
oh yeh true true. I felt weird for a minute, but now I gotcha

i dont buy the whole "demolition crews inside the towers" bit. I mean, its not hard to sew what happened. huge jet liners full of oil burned there, and thankfully, the buildings were designed brilliantly to collapse within themselves

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
oh yeh true true. I felt weird for a minute, but now I gotcha

i dont buy the whole "demolition crews inside the towers" bit. I mean, its not hard to sew what happened. huge jet liners full of oil burned there, and thankfully, the buildings were designed brilliantly to collapse within themselves
You sir, are not a retard.