Society TMMAC Q-Tards?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
"But on the morning of January 20th, 2021, Trump flew out of Washington to his new home in Florida and Biden became the 46th President of the United States.
"I was devastated," Vanderbilt recalls. "Instantly, I went into panic mode."
She called her mom who was at work. "I just told her it's like we're all going to die. We're going to be owned by China. And I was like, I might have to pull my daughter out of school because they're going to take her."
Her mom tried to calm her down. "Obviously God's will was to have President Biden come in for this country, so it's going to be fine," Vanderbilt says her mom told her. "This happens all the time. It's an election. Parties switch, no big deal."
That was a step too far for Vanderbilt. She began to realize that she had bought into a lie with an almost religious fervor. Over the past two weeks she has been posting on TikTok, the platform that dragged her into the conspiracy theory, sharing her story in the hope that it might help or inspire others to see the light.
Some followers of QAnon cite specific posts from the anonymous person or people behind the conspiracy theory as if they were scripture.
Vanderbilt credits her faith in God for helping her out of QAnon. While she was deep in the conspiracy theory, she said that Trump was becoming an almost messianic figure for her who could do no wrong. She recalls once asking herself, "Am I putting even Trump above God?"

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
"But on the morning of January 20th, 2021, Trump flew out of Washington to his new home in Florida and Biden became the 46th President of the United States.
"I was devastated," Vanderbilt recalls. "Instantly, I went into panic mode."
She called her mom who was at work. "I just told her it's like we're all going to die. We're going to be owned by China. And I was like, I might have to pull my daughter out of school because they're going to take her."
Her mom tried to calm her down. "Obviously God's will was to have President Biden come in for this country, so it's going to be fine," Vanderbilt says her mom told her. "This happens all the time. It's an election. Parties switch, no big deal."
That was a step too far for Vanderbilt. She began to realize that she had bought into a lie with an almost religious fervor. Over the past two weeks she has been posting on TikTok, the platform that dragged her into the conspiracy theory, sharing her story in the hope that it might help or inspire others to see the light.
Some followers of QAnon cite specific posts from the anonymous person or people behind the conspiracy theory as if they were scripture.
Vanderbilt credits her faith in God for helping her out of QAnon. While she was deep in the conspiracy theory, she said that Trump was becoming an almost messianic figure for her who could do no wrong. She recalls once asking herself, "Am I putting even Trump above God?"
Let's extrapolate and take this a step further lady, god is also a delusion. It's all part and parcel to the same thing, this deep psychological need for something more, something special.
Perhaps you are just a female ape shitting out kids on a spinning rock, and when you die that's it?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Let's extrapolate and take this a step further lady, god is also a delusion. It's all part and parcel to the same thing, this deep psychological need for something more, something special.
Perhaps you are just a female ape shitting out kids on a spinning rock, and when you die that's it?
I'm not sure if you are aware, but children don't come out of the asshole.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Now they think Trump is going to seize power on march 4th

"
The latest prediction from the QAnon movement seems to echo that of the sovereign citizen movement, whose followers believe they do not have to follow federal laws or pay taxes.

The basis of this comes from a law they believe passed in 1871 which secretly turned the U.S. into a corporation. The sovereign citizen movement, therefore, believes that every president after Ulysses S. Grant is illegitimate.

They also claim the U.S. has been run by a group of shadowy investors since 1933, when Franklin D. Roosevelt ended the gold standard. The date of presidential inaugurations was also changed from March 4 to January 20 in 1933.

As noted by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), sovereign citizens provide officials with "hundreds of pages of pseudo-legal nonsense" to help back their claims if they are implicated in a legal case.

The FBI considers sovereign citizen extremists a domestic terrorist threat and their members have been behind a number of violent incidents. Many theories in both the QAnon and sovereign citizen movements are also rooted in anti-Semitism.

"They believe that March 4, 2021 is the start for the new Republic. March 4 was the start date of the new President until it was changed in 1933," Marc-André Argentino, a researcher who studies QAnon, tweeted on January 13.

"Why do they believe all of this? Well at the end of his Jan 7 speech Trump said 'Our incredible journey is only just beginning.' QAnon obviously latched on to that statement and they are using it to provide hope to their movement that no matter what it looks like in the media it is all about optics; because the Military and Qteam have thought of everything."

A number of videos from QAnon supporters stating their belief that Trump will return to power as the legitimate 19th president also exists online.

"Today, Joe Biden was inaugurated as the 46th president of the United States. For this constitution," one woman says in a video from January posted onto TikTok.

"In 1776, the Declaration of Independence was created and signed. In 1788 the constitution was ratified, in 1789 the Bill of Rights was created as well, which is the first 10 or so articles in the Constitution.

"Now in this original document, the power was given to we the people," the woman adds, referencing a popular QAnon slogan. "Somewhere along the line, the power was sold from we the people to the federal government."

The woman then falsely states that Trump signed the Insurrection Act to deploy the military to help Biden from entering office—another claim widely believed and spread by QAnon, which gave "we the people" the power.

"So, what does that mean? It means that in March, President Trump is going to be the 19th president under the original Constitution."