Society TMMAC Q-Tards?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
His haters are saying that this proves Trump knows he is not going to win. A President usually starts pardoning people when they know it's their last dance.
90% of media, it may even be higher, is refusing to accurately report on what what Flynn has been put through.

People, like bug eye Schiff, are terrified of people like General Flynn.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/status/1331710650490478593

Russia Russia Russia, again.

With no evidence.

Millions of dollars put down, paid for by the DNC, to find no evidence of collusion, we all heard it, the impeachment was laughed out.

Whats the problem with military intervention, Adam?

Q post 4521

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b079ec No.9744194 ?
Jun 25 2020 13:29:10 (EST)
EbTQIj_WoAYxTwX.jpg⬇
ff23847d03e7b6f2b1ef2417914d4f74e5f6513206b929260a9e5bf458cf3a98.jpg
Worth tracking.
"The Posse Comitatus Act, 18 U.S. Code, Section 1385, an original intent of which was to end the use of federal troops [TO POLICE STATE ELECTIONS] in former Confederate states, proscribes the role of the Army and Air Force in executing civil laws and states."
KEY EXCEPTIONS TO THE POSSE COMITATUS ACT
"Pursuant to the presidential power to quell domestic violence, federal troops are expressly exempt from the prohibitions of Posse Comitatus Act, and this exemption applies equally to active-duty military and federalized National Guard troops."
What is Adam Schiff trying to prevent?
Everything you are witnessing [past & present [future]] centrally revolves around the Presidential Election of 2020.
Win by any means necessary [self-preservation].
Q

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Every time nothing happens I'm convinced that something's about to happen at any moment. And because nothing has been happening more and more I'm more convinced than ever.

The silence speaks volumes.

Plans being trusted.

When Trump leaves office on January 20th, it'll just be more proof that he's really about to show himself. 2020 was never the plan. It was always about 2024. How can you be so stupid and not see that?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Every time nothing happens I'm convinced that something's about to happen at any moment. And because nothing has been happening more and more I'm more convinced than ever.

Plans being trusted.

When Trump leaves office on January 20th, it'll just be more proof that he's really about to show himself. 2020 was never the plan. It was always about 2024. How can you be so stupid and not see that?
I'm glad to see you are on the Q train and now trusting the plan.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

Plans being trusted.

It's all or nothing right now for Q, if Biden takes office Q was all bullshit - if the Kracken reigns fire and brimestone and all is exposed Q was legit.

Great Awakenkng Vs. Great Reset
United States Vs. NWO

But we are in an age where everyone wants results right this second ....patience ....let's see how this plays out before either side celebrates and mocks the other.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
It's all or nothing right now for Q, if Biden takes office Q was all bullshit - if the Kracken reigns fire and brimestone and all is exposed Q was legit.

United States Vs. NWO

But we are in an age where everyone wants results right this second ....patience ....let's see how this plays out before either side celebrates and mocks the other.
Deep state is trying to push to December 21st, if the rabbit hole is to be believed.

Instant gratification is something people tend like now, if it takes too long, well I'm off the bandwagon. Social media really is to blame.

Go to sleep in a democracy, wake up in a tyranny.

View: https://youtu.be/SIoAX5bI6S0

M

member 1013

United States Vs. NWO

I would never mock someone

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Plans being trusted.