General TMMAC Tough Guy Club

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I’m at the Peppa Pig Party at the Indigo on Upper Middle and Winston Churchill in Oakville. If anyone is feeling froggy, come on by and test your chin. No wrestling. No jitz. Let’s put on a stand up for these kids.

Peppa Pig sucks. I'll be going to a PJ Masks party next month.

Far, far superior show in every way.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Something the big boys in the hot dog industry don’t want you to know is that it’s quite easy to make Costco/IKEA quality hot dogs in your very own home.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Something the big boys in the hot dog industry don’t want you to know is that it’s quite easy to make Costco/IKEA quality hot dogs in your very own home.

That False Ox will make a man out of a boy
A real tough guy elixir on the underground circuit

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Lol at comparing Costco dogs to Ikea ones. You're such a pussy.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Terrible hot dog to bun ratio
First of all, you’re not even supposed to be in hear, and second of all I agree. Those are the standard cheap hotdogs with standard cheap buns. They sell them way out of whack. I guess they want their buns to be able to fit a sausage if you need them to, but they don’t work for the standard hot dog. There needs to be more versatility in the hot dog bun market.

Last edited:
M

member 3289

First of all, you’re not even supposed to be in hear, and second of all I agree. Those are the standard cheap hotdogs with standard cheap buns. They sell them way out of whack. I guess they want their buns to be able to fit a sausage if you need them to, but they don’t work for the standard hot dog. There needs to be more versatility in the hot dog bun market.
I'll post a proper hot dog later. I work near a Costco and often go there for dinner.

I still don't have a Costco membership. I carry my wife's card (that she got from her sister's membership) just in case but I've never actually needed to show it. I just walk through the exit side because it's closer to the cafe area.

One day the district manager was at the front of the store greeting people. I go to walk through the exit side as usual and he shouts "Excuse me, SIR!"
He was about to ask to see my membership card when I turned in his direction, clenched my fists, and gave him a stare colder than the Detroit River in mid January.

I haven't had a problem since.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I'll post a proper hot dog later. I work near a Costco and often go there for dinner.

I still don't have a Costco membership. I carry my wife's card (that she got from her sister's membership) just in case but I've never actually needed to show it. I just walk through the exit side because it's closer to the cafe area.

One day the district manager was at the front of the store greeting people. I go to walk through the exit side as usual and he shouts "Excuse me, SIR!"
He was about to ask to see my membership card when I turned in his direction, clenched my fists, and gave him a stare colder than the Detroit River in mid January.

I just called the Miami Costco and let them know about the holes in their security protocol. They promised to fix it.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018

The one on Congress? They just opened a new one out west in Coral Springs.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Powerline and Sample

I heard about the one in Coral Springs.
I use to belong and go to that one. Too damn crowded. When they opened BJ’s in Parkland I switched teams. GF has Costco so I guess we have them both covered. Costco has more options and generally I like it better but fuck that one on Powerline. The Coral Springs store is nice.

M

member 3289

I use to belong and go to that one. Too damn crowded. When they opened BJ’s in Parkland I switched teams. GF has Costco so I guess we have them both covered. Costco has more options and generally I like it better but fuck that one on Powerline. The Coral Springs store is nice.
You aren't kidding about it being crowded. It's the biggest reason why I don't get a membership there. Fucking pandemonium trying to go grocery shopping.

And the weekend? Forget it.