General Trash Panda gets Schlonged

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
1) Poor coon. But it is funny.
2) There is a huge push right now to talk to seniors about use due to legalization of cannabis to assist senior citizens who are getting sick from taking too much and having health issues because they never learned how to use cannabis properly.

CloudStrife

Aug 13, 2024
2) There is a huge push right now to talk to seniors about use due to legalization of cannabis to assist senior citizens who are getting sick from taking too much and having health issues because they never learned how to use cannabis properly.
Like a geriatric D.A.R.E.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
back in the day someone gave me a weed cookie. i didnt even fuck with edibles back the so i threw it in the freezer and there it sat til it got freezer burnt. we ended up throwing it in the garbage. well my babymama had this fuckin shitzu . it chewed thru the bag and pulled out the cookie and ate the whole thing while we were at work . i came home and the dog didnt do its usual annoying little dog bark attack when i opened the door . it was laid out flat on the ground and barely breathing . i picked it up and it was limp . we rushed it to the vet not knowing it ate the cookie yet. they kept it overnight and ran some tests . we didnt see the evidence until we got home and found the garbage mess in the kitchen . friggen dog cost me like 900 bucks in vet fees for a couple tests and an IV . i could have literally hired a nurse and put it up in a hotel room for cheaper . it was easily more fucked up than the raccoon in the OP but then again the dog weighed like 12 pounds .
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

thadius

Feb 16, 2022
back in the day someone gave me a weed cookie. i didnt even fuck with edibles back the so i threw it in the freezer and there it sat til it got freezer burnt. we ended up throwing it in the garbage. well my babymama had this fuckin shitzu . it chewed thru the bag and pulled out the cookie and ate the whole thing while we were at work . i came home and the dog didnt do its usual annoying little dog bark attack when i opened the door . it was laid out flat on the ground and barely breathing . i picked it up and it was limp . we rushed it to the vet not knowing it ate the cookie yet. they kept it overnight and ran some tests . we didnt see the evidence until we got home and found the garbage mess in the kitchen . friggen dog cost me like 900 bucks in vet fees for a couple tests and an IV . i could have literally hired a nurse and put it up in a hotel room for cheaper . it was easily more fucked up than the raccoon in the OP but then again the dog weighed like 12 pounds .
we had a new year's party and my buddies mom cooked us a whole tray of weed cookies.

anyways we put them out on the weed table (we had a table full of joints and hash and keef and chocolates and these fucking cookies)

the regular food was on another table. it was a rager, dj the whole works. I'm hanging out with the sound equipment which is right behind the weed table.

my buddy comes over and grabs a cookie and devours it. I say "man, those cookies are awesome!" and he replies "they're so good. I have to get the recipe"

he follows this up by grabbing another one and absolutely crushing it.

he must have seen me looking at him like a hero so he asks "what?"

an important detail. this guy was as straight as they come. I had never seen him smoke or drink.

"I say, dude, those cookies have weed in them"

as soon as I said it I could see it hit him like a ton of bricks. he instantly turned as white as the driven snow. he looked like he had been poisoned.

I had to ask "how many of those did you eat?"

"I don't know, like seven!"

he was high for three days. instead of striving his car back to university he had to take a 10 hour bus drive.

thadius

Feb 16, 2022
between that and the syphilis sounds like seniors are goats.

the highest recorded incidence of concentrated stds are almost always supported by data from old folks homes. all they do is smoke weed and fuck everybody

NiteProwleR

Free Hole Lay Row
Nov 17, 2023
Somewhere, somehow gregbrady @gregbrady is furiously pleasuring himself.

NiteProwleR

Free Hole Lay Row
Nov 17, 2023
Hey, in my defense mejeecans didn't know shit about the keg stand until you greengoes went up and domexicated us!

MountainMedic

Rock Kicker
Sep 28, 2017
We wanted to give you a cold juan but we didn't want your filthy boots in our kitchen.

Boom! Keg stand is borned