General Travels and Trips

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
just dodged a 2+ hr line at the airport. Air Canada sent me an email yesterday about the wait being 1-2 hrs, get to the airport 3 hrs early, add 1.5hr if you're checking bags. My business class ticket skipped a lot of the line, but it was still pretty deep at baggage screening, had a "left/right" choice and chose line to the left.

2 min later the line attendant comes by and checks our boarding passes, I'm still at the end of the line.

<points at me> OK! Everyone turn around and go through the NEXUS line". Bang, i'm front-of-the-line and no one is offended. :)

I'm getting NEXUS as soon as I get home, and I might make business class a condition of consulting in Canada.

US isn't quite as bad, but it's going to be nuts this summer. NUTS.
I have Pre-check and other than my flight home from Belgium in 2019, I’ve been able to use it everywhere. My son can go through with me for free until he’s 13, and it’s only $85 for five years, $70 for renewals. I feel like it’s well worth it to not have to take out all my shit and take off shoes. I think when I renew in two year, I may opt for Global Entry for us both since he will be 13 then… it includes pre-check but makes customs easier when you come back from overseas… even though it was a breeze last time.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I have Pre-check and other than my flight home from Belgium in 2019, I’ve been able to use it everywhere. My son can go through with me for free until he’s 13, and it’s only $85 for five years, $70 for renewals. I feel like it’s well worth it to not have to take out all my shit and take off shoes. I think when I renew in two year, I may opt for Global Entry for us both since he will be 13 then… it includes pre-check but makes customs easier when you come back from overseas… even though it was a breeze last time.
NEXUS/Global Check is next on my list, got Pre when I knew I'd be travelling a bunch this summer. Got it for my wife, too.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I'm in Austin for a couple of days, stayed by the airport first night and heading out to my AirBnB in a few minutes.

already had an amazing burger at PTerry's and a good coffee at Summer Moon. Austin >> Toronto, if anyone is keeping score.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Wrapped up in Austin, hustling home to see my kid's first school play.

Off the road for 6 days, then back to the farm to help Mom out for a week.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Trying to talk myself out of Sweden for a week...it's for work, bringing kids would be real expensive, but don't wanna go without wife.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Trying to talk myself out of Sweden for a week...it's for work, bringing kids would be real expensive, but don't wanna go without wife.
Galt, from Sweden, assures me it's shit and the Taliban have taken over.

If your ever in England go to Skegness. It's awesome. Beautiful town.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Looks like Sweden is moving closer to a Lock. Might also take a trip to Oslo on the back end and take a couple days in London or Frankfurt on the front.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
This is a thread where people can share their travels.

It will serve two purposes,

A) to expose members to new cultures and cuisines.
B)to set up fights betweenTMMAC’rs when we visit each other’s areas.

For instance, I am an in Sandusky Ohio today, and I will be in Columbus Ohio tomorrow. If any Ohioan members are feeling froggy and want to experience an elite plumb clinch, jump into the thread and let me know.

Some observations on America’s heartland….

So far my favourite thing was when I was driving through Butt-fuck Pennsylvania, I saw a store by the side of the highway that sold “Fireworks and All Your Karate Needs”. My wife wouldn’t let me pull over but she says I can on the way home.

In Ohio, when a woman turns 16, she is required by law to get a dream catcher tattoo on her thigh.

The morning crew of the Sandusky McDonald’s are all active Meth users and smoke before work.

I am a Toronto 7 and a Sandusky 11.
Im glad I got butt fuck in the middle of nowhere to catch on in this forum.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Oslo is in Norway, not Sweden numb nuts
It's a 1hr flight, dumbfuck.

Hence the reference to adding it to the back end of the trip.

Shouldn't you be upstairs recording your mom fuck an iguana for her OnlyFans?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Got the whole mini-me militia at the airport, heading back to the farm to feed baby bottle calves.

I'll be working, kids will be doing cute baby cow stuff and baking with Grandma.

M

member 3289

Got the whole mini-me militia at the airport, heading back to the farm to feed baby bottle calves.

I'll be working, kids will be doing cute baby cow stuff and baking with Grandma.
Mate this isn't a thread for you to shitspam your low-key attempts at humble bragging.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I'm leaving for Europe in a couple hours. I'm in Paris for 10 days then in Barcelona for a week. I'm contemplating a quick day trip from Paris to another country, but not sure which one. Recommendations? Someplace within 2 hrs from Paris via plane, train or automobile. Thinking Amsterdam, Brussels, Geneva or London, but not sure how easy it is to get in and out of UK quickly post Brexit?

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I'm leaving for Europe in a couple hours. I'm in Paris for 10 days then in Barcelona for a week. I'm contemplating a quick day trip from Paris to another country, but not sure which one. Recommendations? Someplace within 2 hrs from Paris via plane, train or automobile. Thinking Amsterdam, Brussels, Geneva or London, but not sure how easy it is to get in and out of UK quickly post Brexit?
No recommendations but best wishes for safe travel. Enjoy!

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I saw a smidge of Brussels while in Europe in 2019. It looked so cool, so that’s my vote! I also went to Rotterdam instead of Amsterdam, but it was gorgeous, as well.

M

member 3289

FINGERS @pillow FINGERS

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I went to Buffalo last Saturday. I saw this for the first time.
A11EB693-E5DD-403F-B45A-18F69F37F280.png
I swear, you Americans have burnt out your tastebuds. Soon you’ll be squirting bear spray into your mouths just to taste something.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

In Paris try and have a meal in this place

It's a wonderful secret. We used to go there BC and children for a day trip and stay over if we felt like it. The steak of lamb leg are signature dishes but the on the day specials are also excellent.

You could easy do a day trip to London for a day. You'd need to get the Eurostar.

Get the 0831 from Gare du Nord and that plops you out at Kings Cross at 1000. I've booked you down for Friday 3rd June. It's the start of The Queens Platinum Jubilee weekend and there will be loads on all weekend.

Once you've had your fill get back to Kings Cross for the 2001 train and that excretes you back into the Gare du Nord at 2324. Cost is 278..23 dollar.

Avoid Brussels. It's really lame.