Society Trump just did what?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
He would have had to show a leadership skill? Oh, no!
Ha. Fair.

But also fair is admitting the vast majority of DC had zero interest in listening to anything he had to say, and actually vehemently opposing anything he said no matter the content.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Trump: "The sky is blue today!"

DC: "I see a cloud right there! What a lying white supremacist nazi xenophobic racist piece of shit! Impeach this little-handed orange man!"

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Ha. Fair.

But also fair is admitting the vast majority of DC had zero interest in listening to anything he had to say, and actually vehemently opposing anything he said no matter the content.
I get where you're coming from, but again he's talking about how good his record is. His record objectively sucks.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Does Trump not remember that year he fucked up so badly that it set western civilization back 30 years?
Haha
He fucked it up?

He didn't pull the strings on that intentional Demo of the first world, that came from people far more powerful than him.

Thick folders of blackmail my man, that is what steers this ship.

They say jump, and our top "politicians/experts" say "how high"?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Haha
He fucked it up?

He didn't pull the strings on that intentional Demo of the first world, that came from people far more powerful than him.

Thick folders of blackmail my man, that is what steers this ship.

They say jump, and our top "politicians/experts" say "how high"?
So your defense of his gross incompetence and inaction is that he's powerless? Well, better get him back in office then.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So your defense of his gross incompetence and inaction is that he's powerless? Well, better get him back in office then.
They all are powerless man, that is my point.

I'm not defending him or any of the puppets that take that office, they are selected more than they are elected.

Political Theatre...Pro Wrestling for Adults who don't watch Pro Wrestling.

Don, Creep Joe, Obama, Hillary, Both Bushes, Clinton...Those all have thick folders of blackmail, that is why they are there and that is why their power is a complete facade...You fuck around in that office and your head will end up exploded

Last edited:

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

I'm not defending him or any of the puppets that take that office, they are selected more than they are elected.

Don, Creep Joe, Obama, Hillary, Both Bushes, Clinton...Those all have thick folders of blackmail, that is why they are there and that is why their power is a complete facade.
Or... they just lie to an ignorant public and actually serve their donors

With the exception of Matt gaetz, Ro Khana, and a few others

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Or... they just lie to an ignorant public and actually serve their donors

With the exception of Matt gaetz, Ro Khana, and a few others
Ignorant Public Yes...Ignorant of the two headed snake that the two party system is, Divide and Conquer.
Yes they serve their donors, if not they get their card pulled and they blackmail folder is opened...Blackmail is a hella powerful tool.

There is a level of control that is above individual countries/leaders/courts...A hidden hand with massive control and influence, we likely don't know any of their names...The elite of the elite.

Matt gaetz, Ro Khana, and a few others...I don't know these people, are they supposedly legit?

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Ignorant Public Yes...Ignorant of the two headed snake that the two party system is, Divide and Conquer.
Yes they serve their donors, if not they get their card pulled and they blackmail folder is opened...Blackmail is a hella powerful tool.

There is a level of control that is above individual countries/leaders/courts...A hidden hand with massive control and influence, we likely don't know any of their names...The elite of the elite.

Matt gaetz, Ro Khana, and a few others...I don't know these people, are they supposedly legit?
They are congressmen and women who don't take corporate PAC money. So they aren't beholden to corporate donors the way that ~95% of elected officials are

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015

Don, Creep Joe, Obama, Hillary, Both Bushes, Clinton...Those all have thick folders of blackmail, that is why they are there and that is why their power is a complete facade...You fuck around in that office and your head will end up exploded
I've read this several times and can't for the life of me figure out what this has to do with Trump having one of the worst years of any president in history.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I've read this several times and can't for the life of me figure out what this has to do with Trump having one of the worst years of any president in history.
He lost me when 2 weeks to slow the curve wasn't two weeks, yes shitty year of a president and shitty year to be a president

I'm telling you nobody that was allowed to be POTUS, at that time would have done otherwise, it was above their pay grade

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
He lost me when 2 weeks to slow the curve wasn't two weeks, yes shitty year of a president and shitty year to be a president

I'm telling you nobody that was allowed to be POTUS, at that time would have done otherwise, it was above their pay grade
I still fail to see how this refutes my claim that his record sucks.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I think Shane Gillis said it best. Trump didn't cause all this... Trump is the result of what's been caused... me, just butchered it