UFC 199 Discussion - June 4, 2016

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheContinentalOp

Posting Machine
Mar 30, 2015
Fucking crazy. What a well-deserved win & loss that was. Bisping just did the whole world a huge favour. Probably my first time cheering for him in a fight and he pulls that shit out of his ass. Awesome.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
LOL i think Rockhold Kod himself with alittle help
Bisping has been throwing hard since at least the Belfort fight, and really committing to it.

you can't turn to the side against any MW like that, and Rockhold never saw the shot coming. I agree he underestimated him, but who the hell can be in MMA that long and not be aware that ANYTHING can happen.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Bisping has been throwing hard since at least the Belfort fight, and really committing to it.

you can't turn to the side against any MW like that, and Rockhold never saw the shot coming. I agree he underestimated him, but who the hell can be in MMA that long and not be aware that ANYTHING can happen.
that was the product of being to cocky. Cockiness has never ended well. Bisping did a good job.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
Bisping won fair and square IMO :)

it's not like Bisping was an opponent Rockhold hadn't trained for before, and Bisping did look a bit flabby round the belly.

Bisping won fair and square IMO :)

it's not like Bisping was an opponent Rockhold hadn't trained for before, and Bisping did look a bit flabby round the belly.
No complaints can be registered.

Luke thought his shit didn't stink.

But it did.

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
don't worry, ZUFFA have constructed a special chamber just for Ariel Helwani.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Best night of MMA ever for me. Top to Bottom. Fight after fight. The Conor/Diaz announcement. The Brock Announcement. All of it together has been great.

Sucks for Ariel. To be black balled for doing your job.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I hope this comes back to bite them in the ass. Maybe now Ariel will stop trying to kiss their ass