Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 08-15-20

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Decent fight night guise.

Had fun with you animals.

I'll be lurking the offtopic and icing my balls.

Y'all mutha fkers stay real.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
What was everyone's favorite moment of the event tonight? For me it was O'Malley milking the leg or foot injury during the decision. I live for that kind of shit.

Rambla

Posting Machine
Nov 17, 2015
20200816_162143.jpg

Good job Stipe, but god damn i hope that DC's eye is ok. Would be really fuck'd up to retire, with some serious injury.

Devante

Dec 28, 2018
ngnannou has a power adv, but honestly if he doesnt ko jones HOW DOES HE BEAT HIM, extended striking battle...nah...out cardio him nahhh...out wrestle him...nahhh...outgrapple him...naaahhhh

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I rewatched the O’Malley Chito fight and at about 2:55 left in the first Chito hits him with a low kick right above the knee and immediately after that you can notice that Suga’s right leg began to show signs of discomfort and as he continues to move around it gets worse. Good win for Vera, but it’ll be overshadowed by O’Malley’s injury. Plus, it looks like he might’ve went out for a second during the finish, it’s hard to tell and it still feels a bit premature but his leg was meat.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I rewatched the O’Malley Chito fight and at about 2:55 left in the first Chito hits him with a low kick right above the knee and immediately after that you can notice that Suga’s right leg began to show signs of discomfort and as he continues to move around it gets worse. Good win for Vera, but it’ll be overshadowed by O’Malley’s injury. Plus, it looks like he might’ve went out for a second during the finish, it’s hard to tell and it still feels a bit premature but his leg was meat.
I also thought the stoppage was a bit premature. But I just wanted to see him get punched a few more times ?

Although in the end, it was probably best to save his health and to not have taken unnecessary damage. His leg was toast, it was all going downhill anyway and he was limited enough by the injury that he was going to be a punching bag

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Good performance from Stipe, clinch work was on point, gave D.C fuck all to work with inside and even landed the better strikes on the break a few times.

That poke was deliberate though, no doubt about it, Goddard is a shit ref and shouldn’t be let near a UFC main event.

Cormier looked like he didn’t want to be there a few times throughout the fight, did well to hang on at at he end of the 2nd, would have liked to see him go out on a win but Stipe fought a great fight, deliberate poke aside.
On the money man, he didn’t do that to himself, Chito kicked the leg out from under him, can’t remember which nerve it is but it will fuck you up big time if it’s hit in the right spot.

O’ Malley has no ground game and he has the frame of a 12 year old girl, he is a sniper on the feet but there is no way he gets near the top at 135, he needs to put a bit of muscle on that frame, he’s got no durability.

His song and dance routine afterwards was pathetic as well, guaranteed he gives Vera no credit down the road either, seems like a little prick, was the highlight of the night for me watching him get humbled.

Thats 2 UFC pets in a couple of weeks now that have got put away, was great to watch.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Sean Malley likes to be the hammer but not the nail, was no doubt injured but he gave up on winning when he felt the damage.

Third fight(he milked a foul for a W in an amateur fight) I have seen of his where he didn't want it anymore after facing adversity.

Painting his hair to antagonize his opponent seems rather silly now.

I like his fighting style but can't really root for him due to antics, and PED use/excuse.

I had chito in the first at 4.25 to 1

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Sean Malley likes to be the hammer but not the nail, was no doubt injured but he gave up on winning when he felt the damage.

Third fight(he milked a foul for a W in an amateur fight) I have seen of his where he didn't want it anymore after facing adversity.

Painting his hair to antagonize his opponent seems rather silly now.

I like his fighting style but can't really root for him due to antics, and PED use/excuse.

I had chito in the first at 4.25 to 1
Yep, he looks great when he is winning , folds like a cheap suit when he has to dig deep. I am a similar mind set, annoying little prick who thinks he is better than he is and won’t take responsibility for his cheating, fuck him.

Good bet man, I was thinking Chito KO but never bothered , stayed away from this card altogether bet wise, was fairly hammered last night too but didn’t even bother with the impulse bets, should have backed that one though.