UFC 264 Poirier vs mcgregor- Live Discussion - July 10th

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 07-10-21

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
No matter what the outcome will be the same. Last time I challenged you bums to a 5year sn bet. That might scare you pussies so I'm down for a 90day SN bet
Poirer... again
If you don't get any bites on the 90 day I'll take you up on a 30 day as long as you understand going into it that I have no faith at all in Conor. Really, I have no idea who is going to win at all, but whatevs.

T

The Big Guy

If you don't get any bites on the 90 day I'll take you up on a 30 day as long as you understand going into it that I have no faith at all in Conor. Really, I have no idea who is going to win at all, but whatevs.
Not really ideal

Remember, it's not about making me feel good, it's about making you feel bad

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
They say conor is going back to his old ways. Touch butt and ponytails

That guy ido is probably how conor got this nice staph infection. Those meds fuck you up
View attachment 40634

No matter what the outcome will be the same. Last time I challenged you bums to a 5year sn bet. That might scare you pussies so I'm down for a 90day SN bet
Poirer... again
@Cody , you son of a bitch!

I’m in.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
If everything else falls through I guess we can do it

Your not really a "name" around here
You’re not much of speller.

If you want to be a chicken shit and back out, go ahead, it’s not like you have a lot of street cred left anyways.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
One thing I don't miss from the early days is when they'd make a big deal of "celebrities" in the crowd. Here's the oldest son from "Home Improvement!" We have the second guitarist from the B-52s in the house tonight! It's practically the NBA Finals here!

Keidis was always there though, to give him credit. He's a big name. And they for sure wanted you to know he was in the building. :smile:

??

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Just keeping me options open. I wanna take the prettiest girl to the big dance.

Your looking pretty good right now. I've been wanting to stuff Big Dummy @Big Dummy also.

Decisions decisions
Oh, I don't care. I was asking because you put out the challenge, got and acceptance with no conditions from Big Dummy @Big Dummy and then you waffled. Kind of seems like ur scurred...