UFC Fight Night 108: Swanson vs. Lobov - 4/22/17

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
The problem with the "Hang with a top 5er" is that Swanson has losses to everyone ranked ahead of him.
It's still damn impressive to come from where we've seen artem and hang with a legit motherfucker who even if you say is ranked too high is a no doubt top 10 and a veteran to boot

I'm not a fan, but I was impressed with how he hung in there in tough times and even had his moments

M

member 603

I disagree with Stann that Artem showed he should be fighting top 5 guys (especially since he's unranked).... Fuck the Conor bullshit, if you want Artem to develop, have him fight the bottom of the top 10 and earn his way up.

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
Tonight's fight will seem that much more decisive tomorrow post stitches and swelling, not to mention the after effects of all those body shots. That said, tonight probably raised Lobov's stock more than it did Cub's.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It's still damn impressive to come from where we've seen artem and hang with a legit motherfucker who even if you say is ranked too high is a no doubt top 10 and a veteran to boot

I'm not a fan, but I was impressed with how he hung in there in tough times and even had his moments
I personally have no strong opinion of Cub or Artem. I'm just laying down the facts. It's great to say he hung with Cub, but chances are he'd be murdered by anyone ranked ahead of Cub, and to be honest a couple guys ranked after. I'd like to see him in there against KZ next.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Tonight's fight will seem that much more decisive tomorrow post stitches and swelling, not to mention the after effects of all those body shots. That said, tonight probably raised Lobov's stock more than it did Cub's.
ummm you think, howcan cub go any higher walking all over an unranked guy?

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I disagree with Stann that Artem showed he should be fighting top 5 guys (especially since he's unranked).... Fuck the Conor bullshit, if you want Artem to develop, have him fight the bottom of the top 10 and earn his way up.
Artem should not even be in the top 10
I'd put him at 15 even off the loss
I'd like to see him face the number 10-12 guy

M

member 603

It's because Cub has nowhere to go.. Frankie, Max, and Aldo are ahead of him

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I personally have no strong opinion of Cub or Artem. I'm just laying down the facts. It's great to say he hung with Cub, but chances are he'd be murdered by anyone ranked ahead of Cub, and to be honest a couple guys ranked after. I'd like to see him in there against KZ next.
No doubt in my mind he still loses to those guys
It's hard to say this fight didn't help him though
KZ should get somebody higher imo
Give artem choi
Both coming off loses to cub