UFC Fight Night 108: Swanson vs. Lobov - 4/22/17

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

In terms of rank you're correct, but I was talking about his stock as a fighter.
I hear you, but we all knew that before the fight.... When you're the 4th ranked fighter facing a unranked guy, it's always lose/lose.... You either beat the guy you were supposed to, or lose in a huge upset. Cub legit had nowhere to go

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
I hear you, but we all knew that before the fight.... When you're the 4th ranked fighter facing a unranked guy, it's always lose/lose.... You either beat the guy you were supposed to, or lose in a huge upset. Cub legit had nowhere to go
Yeah I agree, that was my point from the beginning.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Ever been to the north end? Not nice to say the least.
I was raised in Compton and long beach in the 90's maybe I am immune to a lower level of ghettoness in palm springs and didn't notice,people seemed to get a long better though I never even saw one bar fight. I think my cousins in lake elsinore had it harder though that place has some neighborhoods that look 3rd world.

Frozen_Rosen

May 14, 2016
this fight and the way it was presented infuriates me, lobov doesnt even deserve to be in the ufc let alone fighting top 5 talent and stann should take a step back and realize he just said lobov proved he hang with top 5 talent. his toughness was impressive but being billed as unorthdox while cub was seriously more creative and even hit him with one of those hammer punches. maybe the ufc should stop jerking sbg and conor off and realize they are wasting time and roster space

Oct 24, 2015
I was raised in Compton and long beach in the 90's maybe I am immune to a lower level of ghettoness in palm springs and didn't notice,people seemed to get a long better though I never even saw one bar fight. I think my cousins in lake elsinore had it harder though that place has some neighborhoods that look 3rd world.
Its trashy, not one nice lawn.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
this fight and the way it was presented infuriates me, lobov doesnt even deserve to be in the ufc let alone fighting top 5 talent and stann should take a step back and realize he just said lobov proved he hang with top 5 talent.
Doing what he's told by the hierarchy. We've heard Rogan say worse. I don't agree with the snetiment, but I understand why he said it.