UFC Fight Night 130 Live Discussion - 5/27/18

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

chicks don't seem to be any good at takedowns in the octagon...the slugger should have it with experience

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Now here are the fights that I am most looking forward too

Till vs Thompson, heck of a main event, this is lke a PPV co main, so great bout

Stewart vs Spicely, should be entertaining, either Spicely is getting a sub or Stewart is getting a ko, ai't gonna go the distance

Breese vs Kelly, Breese is a heck of a young talent, wondering how he looks against a tricky vet after just about a 2 year layoff

Magny vs White, probably Magny wins, but White has 14 finishes in his 14 wins, so could be interesting

Knight vs Amirkhani, Knight is very fun to watch but Makhwan is also, and he is one of my fav's, might be the best fight on the card besides the main event

Go time

T

The Big Guy

Met gillian recently and shes super cool and way hotter than she looks fighting. I had a straight bet and her to finish. Next time we meet imma try to bed her

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I’m painting the new house this morning but will try to be in here for the main card.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It's a shame for Elias that he isn't a more exciting fighter.

Good personality, funny, .. He could make a lot of money if he could finish someone.
Good post. He needs to take more risks, even if it costs him a win here and there.

Met gillian recently and shes super cool and way hotter than she looks fighting. I had a straight bet and her to finish. Next time we meet imma try to bed her
Such genuine enthusiasm and joy after her fight, make sure you don't fuck that up homie. :D