UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs Henderson 3 - Discussion 11/7/15

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Emmery Myers

I put the warrior in social justice warrior
Aug 7, 2015
He won't need 3 or 4 big wins Kenny Florian. He is the 4th ranked dude. Florian sounds like that type of forum poster who thinks every fighter needs to fight a mortal kombat tournament before you fight for the title. No, he just needs to win another fight or two impressively really and talk a lot of shit

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
yep replay it over and see it again. sorry to ruin your parade but nope.

PS btw i could care less about either of them, that was just a farewell fight for both
Have a bourbon and cheer up Dacofty! :)

Kinosis

May 26, 2015
I would have let it go on a bit more. I'd rather give a guy every chance to continue than stop it too early.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
He won't need 3 or 4 big wins Kenny Florian. He is the 4th ranked dude. Florian sounds like that type of forum poster who thinks every fighter needs to fight a mortal kombat tournament before you fight for the title. No, he just needs to win another fight or two impressively really and talk a lot of shit
Well Yoel and Jacu would massacure him and we know what weidman would do, Luke would be a good fight. But I dont see a title run but its Zuffa and we all know Zuffa when they Zuffa

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
I would have let it go on a bit more. I'd rather give a guy every chance to continue than stop it too early.
but dan's punch drunk already..i think it was best that he didn't take another 6 punches to the head before it got stopped

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
If he beats anybody ahead of him he's due a title fight. He's only lost 3 of his last 15 fights. He lost to Weidman - champ, Jon Jones -champ, & Anderson Silva - champ.

Kinosis

May 26, 2015
but dan's punch drunk already..i think it was best that he didn't take another 6 punches to the head before it got stopped
That's my view on every fight, not just this one. There have been lots of times when guys got hurt, looked like they were done and came back. I'm always for giving them that chance.

Anyone know how many fights Hendo has left on his contract?

If he beats anybody ahead of him he's due a title fight. He's only lost 3 of his last 15 fights. He lost to Weidman - champ, Jon Jones -champ, & Anderson Silva - champ.
Agree...But his mullet makes me cry.

Kinosis

May 26, 2015
Yeah, Vitor looks worse physically off of TRT (looks wise) but he still has that power he always had. He had some good punches against Weidman also.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yeah, Vitor looks worse physically off of TRT (looks wise) but he still has that power he always had. He had some good punches against Weidman also.
true but the younger guys weather the storm

Emmery Myers

I put the warrior in social justice warrior
Aug 7, 2015
I know he is ranked 4th but I don't care about him fighting 3rd or whatever. Lately I see fans tripping on guys not ranked right next to eachother fighting. IMO I like the classic model that says anyone vs anyone in the rankings is a valid fight, and sometimes cross weight class fights and guys fighting unranked dudes works too. How else can we aerate the divisions and have upheaval and historic upsets? Plus rankings are not objective lists of who is the best. They are subjective and sometimes match up determine who can beat who.