UFC Fight Night Dos Anjos vs Fiziev - Live Discussion - July 9th 6PM Est

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 07-09-22

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
you probably get in a lot of fights with a name like malarkey

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I had one guarding the feeder the other day from a tree branch and each time another bird came close it would chase them away like a fighter jet, then return to the tree to cockblock the bird feeder.
If they were as big as fighter jets they would rule the world.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I am not going near it, just watching it from my window. I am on the "main road," near the main intersection, so I don't expect to see any, but I do have some woods behind the house.
We had a little one hanging around the cabin and we ran into each other as I was coming out the door. He hit the brakes and fell on his ass on the porch, he left muddy skid marks lol.

I shot him in the ass with a BB gun so he wouldn’t get to familiar and comfortable around there. It’s not a good thinknwhen they get full grown.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Not a fan of albino eyebrows

Some tweaker kid down the street has albino eyebrows and I don't trust him one bit, he is shady

Mularky has the albino eybrows

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
1-0 Johnson because he had a bigger moment, but definitely had Michael Johnson rocked to end the round. Johnson had the lead on strikes in a round that saw both get dropped equally as bad.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
We had a little one hanging around the cabin and we ran into each other as I was coming out the door. He hit the brakes and fell on his ass on the porch, he left muddy skid marks lol.

I shot him in the ass with a BB gun so he wouldn’t get to familiar and comfortable around there. It’s not a good thinknwhen they get full grown.
Someone not too far from where I am moving had one drinking out of the hummingbird feeder until it saw their cat, then it ran away scared. They are definitely quite smart, opening doors and shit... knowing that if they go in cars and homes, they will probably find food.

Lukewarm Carl

TMMAC Addict
Aug 7, 2015
What's for dinner?

I'm not a fan of Domino's pizza but I have a streak going where I get a free pizza at least 80% of the time because the delivery is suboptimal.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Someone not too far from where I am moving had one drinking out of the hummingbird feeder until it saw their cat, then it ran away scared. They are definitely quite smart, opening doors and shit... knowing that if they go in cars and homes, they will probably find food.
Will you shut fuck up about bird's. Go make a fucken bird thread.....

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
What's for dinner?

I'm not a fan of Domino's pizza but I have a streak going where I get a free pizza at least 80% of the time because the delivery is suboptimal.
It takes fine when it's hot, but the second it starts to be warm it tastes like shit. The cheese is the culprit.

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
So MJ gets destroyed in this next one right? ? This is the type of work rate and fighter that makes Michael Johnson clam up and get shellacked to a stoppage.
I hope not, but history has shown.

Dude could smoke Dustin Porier one weekend and then lose badly to Dennis Siver. No offense to Siver but
Fuckers are nosy.

…like my aunt but smaller.