UFC Fight Night Dos Anjos vs Fiziev - Live Discussion - July 9th 6PM Est

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 07-09-22

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Very different experience than seeing them at a 5 or 10 foot distance. I set up a hummingbird feeder a few months back and a decent amount of birds now visit it, but it's not like I try to get super close to the feeder to tame them or get them used to me or anything. Cool and odd interaction for sure.
Oh they buzz my face at a couple feet or less sometimes just hover a couple feet away and mean mug me, one was messing with us just about an hour ago at maybe 4-5 feet

They know I couldn't do shit

My lady makes crazy bird calls and imitates all birds and I think they want to check her/us out

We are lucky they are nice, or we would get our eyes poked out

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Very different experience than seeing them at a 5 or 10 foot distance. I set up a hummingbird feeder a few months back and a decent amount of birds now visit it, but it's not like I try to get super close to the feeder to tame them or get them used to me or anything. Cool and odd interaction for sure.
I was sitting on the porch last weekend and one of those fuckers zipped by when I was having my morning coffee. The sound of their wings is wicked.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Oh they buzz my face at a couple feet or less sometimes just hover a couple feet away and mean mug me, one was messing with us just about an hour ago at maybe 4-5 feet

They know I couldn't do shit

My lady makes crazy bird calls and imitates all birds and I think they want to check her/us out

We are lucky they are nice, or we would get our eyes poked out
It's like having a bunch of tinker bells around

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I am definitely putting a hummingbird feeder up when we move. We already have a regular one here, but there are way more hummingbirds up there. Also, they've been known to attract bears... and I love bears. They're so fucking cute.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That sounds great....could you sniff them or wasn't it just the same as seeing them but you did it from afar?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I am definitely putting a hummingbird feeder up when we move. We already have a regular one here, but there are way more hummingbirds up there. Also, they've been known to attract bears... and I love bears. They're so fucking cute.
Nobody gives a fuck

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Until they rip you in half.

I had to hip toss this fucker last weekend.
Then I dropped him with a body shot.
EFDA79ED-1E72-4D84-BDA6-1E651DBFCE1A.jpeg

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
That sounds great....could you sniff them or wasn't it just the same as seeing them but you did it from afar?
I'm not sure I'm following what you are asking. Could I sniff them? I don't know what that means. The bird was 2" from my stomach for a few seconds and within 18"-24" for a while in different locations zipping a foot in this direction and a foot in that direction, plus under my arm, so in between my hand and armpit. What I was trying to say is having one that close for any given period of time is just a wayyyyy different feeling/experience than seeing them at 5 feet away or just having them buzz by you at a zillion miles per hour.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I was sitting on the porch last weekend and one of those fuckers zipped by when I was having my morning coffee. The sound of their wings is wicked.
I had one guarding the feeder the other day from a tree branch and each time another bird came close it would chase them away like a fighter jet, then return to the tree to cockblock the bird feeder.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm not sure I'm following what you are asking. Could I sniff them? I don't know what that means. The bird was 2" from my stomach for a few seconds and within 18"-24" for a while in different locations zipping a foot in this direction and a foot in that direction, plus under my arm, so in between my hand and armpit. What I was trying to say is having one that close for any given period of time is just a wayyyyy different feeling/experience than seeing them at 5 feet away or just having them buzz by you at a zillion miles per hour.
Listen mate, not listen to your your life story..

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yes, we get it dude

But could you sniff them

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
So MJ gets destroyed in this next one right? ? This is the type of work rate and fighter that makes Michael Johnson clam up and get shellacked to a stoppage.