UG Sold.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

OG_Refugee

Feb 25, 2023
So you gotta refresh to see updates here? Sorry tmmac, youre about to get spammed with questions by a bunch of disenfranchised boomers.

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So you gotta refresh to see updates here? Sorry tmmac, youre about to get spammed with questions by a bunch of disenfranchised boomers.
There are live threads(auto refresh)
Those are usually the Live fight event discussion threads(created by members, members can make threads live refresh and/or can add them to the calendar)
Like this one for the bellator event that just started

Last edited:

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Makes sense now why they moved conservative opinions to a subforum and started cracking down on 'hate speech'. Polishing that turd for potential buyers.

I wish someone would offer to buy this rank POS we have here. Let Zi Nazi Admin go to work on all of your dumbasses...starting with Papi Chingon @Papi Chingon jason73 @jason73 Rambo John J @Rambo John J and sparkuri @sparkuri. Be the fastest fucking house cleaning ever recorded.

1700263593244.png

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Makes sense now why they moved conservative opinions to a subforum and started cracking down on 'hate speech'. Polishing that turd for potential buyers.

I wish someone would offer to buy this rank POS we have here. Let Zi Nazi Admin go to work on all of your dumbasses...starting with Papi Chingon @Papi Chingon jason73 @jason73 Rambo John J @Rambo John J and sparkuri @sparkuri. Be the fastest fucking house cleaning ever recorded.

1700263622767.png
Fuck off bossman
Suck my micro peen