UG Sold.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
@Splinty please fix your Gay slang term filter trick, it is very gay
I dont think he's coming back my man. That said, he has been cool about replying to texts and being supportive of the place keep going, so hopefully he will help get that changed & some other bugs worked out. If not, we're on our own and we're fucked.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I dont think he's coming back my man. That said, he has been cool about replying to texts and being supportive of the place keep going, so hopefully he will help get that changed & some other bugs worked out. If not, we're on our own and we're fucked.

And ya know what...

...about this place going down like a wounded 747. We've had a good run, have we not.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

I know
Just wanted to tag him for that glitch in the coding

OG_Refugee

Feb 25, 2023
going woke it seems

Sold out

wonder what the price was?
Man im not gonna hate on him. He let us wild each it for 25 years. He's gotta be pushing retirement age, good for him to make a few bucks off the cesspool. I wish he would have sold it to one of the resident millionaires who wouldnt censor the fuck out of it, but oh well. It was a hell of a run.