UG Sold.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015

King of the North

I am not impressed with your performance
Nov 17, 2023
And apparently my posts won’t even show until a moderator approves? I wonder if they’ll approve this one lol

King of the North

Nov 17, 2023
I found this site, created an account, and posted two mins later..how do I ditch the embarrassing “lurker” title under my name lol

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I started doing that over there. It’s so much easier to just do what I want and ignore the complainers that I don’t feel like making fun of. What a day.
When you get to the point where you dont give a shit what others think, you have reached a dangerously awesome level of freedom.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I found this site, created an account, and posted two mins later..how do I ditch the embarrassing “lurker” title under my name lol
It's a process. You have to reach 600 posts, not get flagged by some faggit here in your first 3 months, and give each Admin (me) a reach around every 3rd Friday.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Lol it is impressive that kirik aka krusty the clown the schill was able to ignore members for 23 years till he could cash out. A slum lord would be proud of that type of negligence.

King of the North

Nov 17, 2023
Is it safe to say the community here has its own loyal following, in which most don’t post on other forums frequently, and they’re dreading the potential influx of outsiders with the UG sale?