Undertaker is better than bj Penn at BJJ

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Any of you dummies look it up yet?
Yes - it's never been sourced. I've not seen a reputable interview with Mark or Rolles (or anyone who trains with them) where they've affirmed a black belt for Mark Calloway ('Taker)

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That's right.

Go ahead bitches.

Go look up what the regulator told you and you all cried about.

You are like a bag of annoying crabs I should just smash on the rocks.

Smdh
Unlike the usual comment that might get a "drunk" medal implying that the person making the comment must be drunk to say something so dumb, but in reality they are not drunk, this post might actually have been typed while drunk...

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Unlike the usual comment that might get a "drunk" medal implying that the person making the comment must be drunk to say something so dumb, but in reality they are not drunk, this post might actually have been typed while drunk...
Drunk on the deadmans BJJ skills

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
back in the early 2000s i went to see WWE RAW .after the show we went across the bar across the street from the arena to get hammered.after a while all these wrestlers started showing up .they were all fucking midgets IRL .i was kind of amazed .on tv they look huge and they always billed them as 6 ft 4 250 lbs and in reality they are 5 ft 7 .i kinda just loled about it .then the undertaker came in.he is a fucking giant.nicest guy you will ever meet but legit huge human being.most of the wrasslers seemed pretty douchey but the undertaker just kind of hung out on the patio and chatted with people like he was just another regular dude
I'll never forgive UT for stuffing Ultimate Warrior in that casket to end his career.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We saw what happened when mankind stepped into the cage with him

Wouldn't end well for BJ

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
We saw what happened when mankind stepped into the cage with him

Wouldn't end well for BJ
Gtfo, you think he can compete with the Prodidgy? He got whipped by an unathletic DFW, get real cunt!

BJ by tippy-toe technique.