Undertaker is better than bj Penn at BJJ

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Do you think BJ could beat the Undertaker if he took a year of private lessons from Dan the Wolfman?
That's a good question. It would certainly improve his stand up. I'm not sure bj has the discipline to last a whole year tho

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Why the fuck has no one used the Stunner to break a rear bodylock? Genius!!!

BRB, gonna go win UFC gold.
I don't get it either, several guys drill relentlessly on their body kicks, but it seems to never occur to them they can use the body kick to set up the KO blow

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
proper setup for a stunner requires Anderson-Silva-esque front kicks to the solar plexus.

When Sensei Seagal turns his tutelage so setting up the Stone Cold Stunner, it will be banned as all fights will simply devolve in to two guys running at each other and trying to land front snap kicks to the gut like a 70 year old TKD black belt.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
proper setup for a stunner requires Anderson-Silva-esque front kicks to the solar plexus.
I must respectfully disagree. The most deadly aspect of the Stunner is that it comes out of nowhere. You could be 3 rows back from the action and WHAM! Stunner! And you are out cold.
The front-kick-setup is just for show and to distract rubes like you from understanding the true lethality of this most final of finishers.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I must respectfully disagree. The most deadly aspect of the Stunner is that it comes out of nowhere. You could be 3 rows back from the action and WHAM! Stunner! And you are out cold.
The front-kick-setup is just for show and to distract rubes like you from understanding the true lethality of this most final of finishers.
you're describing an Ace Crusher, or possibly a Whipper-Snapper or Diamond Cutter.
the front kick is signature of the Stone Cold Stunner.
Rube.

"When I first started using the Stunner as it would come to be named (I’m not sure who named it, maybe Jim Ross or someone in the office), I simply went into the maneuver without a set up. It was simply delivered with no anticipation. And I’m a little fuzzy on this, but I’m almost positive that Michael and I were talking about the move happening too fast, and that the crowd could not anticipate the action because it happened out of the blue. I needed some type of setup maneuver ala Jake “The Snake” Robert’s signature short arm clothesline that he delivered before unleashing one of the most devastating finishers of all time…The DDT. An easy, and quick solution to this was the kick to the gut, which perfectly set the victim into an effective ‘ready position’. Not only was the kick effective as a weapon to neutralize my opponent, it was also a visual ‘signal’ to the crowd that the Stunner was next…Or was it? Any kind of curveball could be worked into the equation at that point, but from a storytelling standpoint, the Stunner was ‘supposed’ to happen next."

'cause Stone Cold said so.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
the move happening too fast, and that the crowd could not anticipate the action because it happened out of the blue.
Exactly like I said, the kick was added for the rubes. The move, aka the Stunner was lightning quick and wasn't telegraphed, a game changer for MMA, but not effective in Rasslin.

(I hope you are taking this foolishness with the same 40 lb bag of salt as I am)

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Exactly like I said, the kick was added for the rubes. The move, aka the Stunner was lightning quick and wasn't telegraphed, a game changer for MMA, but not effective in Rasslin.

(I hope you are taking this foolishness with the same 40 lb bag of salt as I am)
In MMA, where two guys start across the ring from each other, it's just going to be a race to get to the front kick, which protects you from your opponent's attempt at a Whipper-Snapper (AKA a Stunner with no front kick)

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Word on the street is taker has been rolling with Ryan hall.

Bad times for bj fans

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Got it from Rolles...so he's a black belt in the same way that I'm a minister.

Filled out the form, paid the fee.
Reported for fighter bashing.

Undertaker would snap your neck with a tombstone and leave you unable to to tap while he twisted all your limbs off.

Bj Penn wouldn't be able to get within a chokeslams reach.

Oct 24, 2015

Remember this dude? Tried to fuck with the Undertaker and is nowhere to be found. Only pic I could find of him. Rip. And that was fake fighting, imagine if it was real?

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
you're describing an Ace Crusher, or possibly a Whipper-Snapper or Diamond Cutter.
the front kick is signature of the Stone Cold Stunner.
Rube.

"When I first started using the Stunner as it would come to be named (I’m not sure who named it, maybe Jim Ross or someone in the office), I simply went into the maneuver without a set up. It was simply delivered with no anticipation. And I’m a little fuzzy on this, but I’m almost positive that Michael and I were talking about the move happening too fast, and that the crowd could not anticipate the action because it happened out of the blue. I needed some type of setup maneuver ala Jake “The Snake” Robert’s signature short arm clothesline that he delivered before unleashing one of the most devastating finishers of all time…The DDT. An easy, and quick solution to this was the kick to the gut, which perfectly set the victim into an effective ‘ready position’. Not only was the kick effective as a weapon to neutralize my opponent, it was also a visual ‘signal’ to the crowd that the Stunner was next…Or was it? Any kind of curveball could be worked into the equation at that point, but from a storytelling standpoint, the Stunner was ‘supposed’ to happen next."

'cause Stone Cold said so.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Given the events of last night I think it's finally time to find out who has the best bjj in mma,

Undertaker vs ryan hall!!

Make it happen Dana!

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
BJ Penn has been released from the UFC a number of months now and still he ducks the deadman