General Unforgiven on Netflix

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
great movie but lili simmons makes my dick all hard every time I see her so it is distracting

that is part of the beauty of Unforgiven...no female distractions
Do you even Strawberry Alice, bro?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
great movie but lili simmons makes my dick all hard every time I see her so it is distracting

that is part of the beauty of Unforgiven...no female distractions
Willie Nelson taught me that lesson in "Red Headed Stranger" (1986). A woman tries to distract Willie while her male partner steals Willie's horses.

Willie pulls his gun and shoots her point blank in the face.
Then shoots the guy trying to ride away. Looks down at the dead woman and says

"Horse thief."

This is well after he, without saying a word, walks in to a saloon and shoots his adulterous wife and lover.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Willie Nelson taught me that lesson in "Red Headed Stranger" (1986). A woman tries to distract Willie while her male partner steals Willie's horses.

"Horse thief."

This is well after he, without saying a word, walks in to a saloon and shoots his adulterous wife and lover.
exactly
thats why I can't watch that movie

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wild wild west with will Smith.

Don't ever watch it, it's crap

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Damn! This thread has been a bit of an eye opener. I saw this movie with my father on a rare 'just us' hang out day during that era of my life. I've never watched the movie since, and for many years I have had it in my mind that on that day, the last time I watched a movie with my father in a theater, I was about 14 years old.

I just wiki'd the movie Unforgiven and learned that it came out in 1992. Shit.... I spent about 8 months at my Dad's with him and his wretched cunt of a second wife when I was 22. Yes, the fact that I was 22 pretty much negates any comments on the wretched cunt, because who wouldn't be with a 22 year-old step child living with them over an 8 month period. Anyhow, trush me, she was fucking evil.

While it's not really significant to this thread, the realization that this was the last time I watched a movie on a big screen with my father is a bit of a head trip for me, and for the first time in decades I am aware that it happened much older than I thought it did. I am going to go back and watch this movie again because of this thread, and for that reason I am giving you the motherfucking winning post OP!

PS - Later this week when I speak to the old boy, now 75 years old, I am going t ask him if he remembers the last movie him and I saw in a theater. He won't. Why the fuck would he be able to answer such a random question? Yet, it will be an interesting anecdote once he hears the answer.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

"Horse thief."

For some reason as I was reading this I thought he was going to look down and say "You should have kept your mouth shut!"

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. It doesn't get much better than that one.
Yes

Seen it too many times tho

Looking for westerns new to my eyes

Watching Australian Westerns
The Tracker
High Ground
Sweet Country

I can vouch for those ^^

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Damn! This thread has been a bit of an eye opener. I saw this movie with my father on a rare 'just us' hang out day during that era of my life. I've never watched the movie since, and for many years I have had it in my mind that on that day, the last time I watched a movie with my father in a theater, I was about 14 years old.

I just wiki'd the movie Unforgiven and learned that it came out in 1992. Shit.... I spent about 8 months at my Dad's with him and his wretched cunt of a second wife when I was 22. Yes, the fact that I was 22 pretty much negates any comments on the wretched cunt, because who wouldn't be with a 22 year-old step child living with them over an 8 month period. Anyhow, trush me, she was fucking evil.

While it's not really significant to this thread, the realization that this was the last time I watched a movie on a big screen with my father is a bit of a head trip for me, and for the first time in decades I am aware that it happened much older than I thought it did. I am going to go back and watch this movie again because of this thread, and for that reason I am giving you the motherfucking winning post OP!

PS - Later this week when I speak to the old boy, now 75 years old, I am going t ask him if he remembers the last movie him and I saw in a theater. He won't. Why the fuck would he be able to answer such a random question? Yet, it will be an interesting anecdote once he hears the answer.
Go watch a movie with your dad. I wish I could.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Update us on this when you can..

Not a western, but my dad took me to watch desperado when I was about 8. He probably never watched it again but it was always a trigger of good memories for me.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Yes

Seen it too many times tho

Looking for westerns new to my eyes

Watching Australian Westerns
The Tracker
High Ground
Sweet Country

I can vouch for those ^^
Red River