USADA releases official statement regarding Jones’ positive drug test

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Jones new sample has the same range as the sample that got him busted originally.

But this time it's just fat stores.... :rolleyes:

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Pulsing is real. We've got to stop it before it destroys the world - Novitzsky
Interestingly, pulsing has been intentionally obfuscated by Novitzky in this case. Pulsing (intermittent usage of steroids in way to lower detection and side effects) and pulsing ( "Not much is known about this longterm metabolite. The parent compound is not approved for human use anywhere in the world … but what both USADA and other entities are seeing is that a recurrence, or potential ‘pulsing,’ where you have multiple negative tests and then a positive one for a very low amount – they’re seeing that quite commonly over time. And no one knows how long this could last – it could potentially last forever (in Jones’ system).” )

I don't think this is accidental.

Nov 21, 2015
Interestingly, pulsing has been intentionally obfuscated by Novitzky in this case. Pulsing (intermittent usage of steroids in way to lower detection and side effects) and pulsing ( "Not much is known about this longterm metabolite. The parent compound is not approved for human use anywhere in the world … but what both USADA and other entities are seeing is that a recurrence, or potential ‘pulsing,’ where you have multiple negative tests and then a positive one for a very low amount – they’re seeing that quite commonly over time. And no one knows how long this could last – it could potentially last forever (in Jones’ system).” )

I don't think this is accidental.
Its almost like someone is dosing Jon and advising him on how to perfectly game the system huh?

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
"USADA: Jon Jones ‘obtained no performance enhancement’ from level of Turinabol"

This is not the language of an unbiased drug testing agency. Who the fuck is the testing
agency to determine if there was any performance gained. How can they possibly know what
performance Jones gained for popping T Bol?
Well, they probably asked him straight up if he felt enhanced by the pico-traces they'd discovered.

At which point he would have replied "NO SIR!" with his eyes all wide while shaking his head very emphatically from the line of coke he'd just done.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
So it was all a tainted supplement, that came and bit him the ass twice? How unlucky can you get. Jon Jones is a joke of the sport, could not pass an IQ test for the life of it. And with IQ test, I mean of course, drug test.
I don't remember his excuse being a tainted supplement last year. I was thinking he said someone slipped some drugs in his drink at a bar. Also remember Rogan saying something about whatever they use to cut Cocaine as being a possibility. Maybe the tainted supplement was an excuse for one of his other failed tests. He has so many excuses I can't seem to keep up.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Novitzsky - "I assure you Jon received no high, no enjoyment and no harder dick from
the amount of Coke he did"
The guy should switch to meth. Your body doesn't really metabolize it so you pee it out and you can drink your own pee and get high all over again!!!

(it's true - look it up)

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
LMAO! Well done TMMACCers, this thread is golden.

I'm still trying to keep an open mind, because why would USADA throw their hat away all on one fighter?
If the amount in his system is so small as to not have any effect, then why even announce it at all? Either shut up and move on or suspend him.

My theory is whatever (tainted) supplement he is using, still has negligible traces of turinabol, and that it's a recent ingestion (not the nonsense about long term half-life dissolution bullshit).
I think they were forced to go public when Nevada refused to license Jones, if they agreed it would have been swept under the rug

M

member 3289

Jones new sample has the same range as the sample that got him busted originally.

But this time it's just fat stores.... :rolleyes:
No it doesn't. The 2017 sample was potentially 33% higher thathan the 2018 sample.