General Van plows into pedestrians in North York ( koreatown )

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Probably just some dude that lost his mind.

I can't imagine what the families of the victims are going through. :(

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Info about the suspect:
Alek Minassian: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Minassian Was Known to Law Enforcement and May Have Previously Researched Killings in Isla Vista, California.
Minassian Was an App Developer Who Created a Google App Called ‘Toronto Green Parking Advisor’.
Officials Said the Crash Was Deliberate, But Mental Illness Is the Leading Theory Right Now.
Minassian Is Not Associated with Any Terror Groups, Officials Said.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
All things are about Korea.
It is koreatown.

Why he doesn't seem to know is that it's called that because it has mostly Korea businesses there. They actually moved up there when there wasn't much else there because the bloor street one was gentrifying and the rent got too expensive.

As far as the ethnic makeup there is all sorts of people but it's just called koreatown because koreans want there and opened a ton of businesses there more than other ethnic groups. You will also see lots of Iranian shops there too but Koreans were the first to start creating a business district there so why people still call it ktown north.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
It is koreatown.

Why he doesn't seem to know is that it's called that because it has mostly Korea businesses there. They actually moved up there when there wasn't much else there because the bloor street one was gentrifying and the rent got too expensive.

As far as the ethnic makeup there is all sorts of people but it's just called koreatown because koreans want there and opened a ton of businesses there more than other ethnic groups. You will also see lots of Iranian shops there too but Koreans were the first to start creating a business district there so why people still call it ktown north.
I apologize but I imagine that is a new way the neighbourhood is marketing itself. I’ve never heard it referred to as Koreatown North in my life.
Koreatown in Toronto is Bloor/Christie area.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I apologize but I imagine that is a new way the neighbourhood is bending itself. I’ve never heard it referred to as Koreatown North in my life.
Koreatown in Toronto is Bloor/Christie area.
That one is almost gone. When I came here it was no longer refer koreatown by koreans, mostly Canadians who had known Bloor and Christie to be ktown forever but it's really just a skeleton of what it was and Yonge and Finch has been the real koreatown for a very long time. They all move to yonge and finch when downtown property became too expensive. They still have the old P.A.T. and the walnut cake bakery but very few koreans reside there anymore. They are all around the Newtonbrook and Willowdale neighborhoods which is that stretch on Yonge from Shepperd to Steeles.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
That one is almost gone. When I came here it was no longer refer koreatown by koreans, mostly Canadians who had known blood and Christie to be ktown forever but it's really just a skeleton of what it was, they all move to yonge and finch when downtown property became too expensive. They still have the old P.A.T. and the walnut cake bakery but very few koreans reside there anymore. They are all around the Newtonbrook and Willowdale neighborhoods which is that stretch on Yonge from Shepperd to Steeles.
I can call my neighbourhood “Big Dick Cool Guy Karate Town” but if it’s just me and my buddies calling it that, who cares?

I’m just kidding. I apologize, I didn’t know that.

Maybe you can answer a question for me. I was in Koreatown a few years ago on a date. I ordered a dish. When it came out, it was bowl of noodles, with a pile of little raw fully intact silver fish on top of it. It was served with a pair of chopsticks and a pair of scissors. I used the scissors to cut all the fish in half and then ate them all. (My date thought I was a weirdo). Did I do that right?

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Who was the dumb fuck who merg my thread with this dumb cunts thread so I thought my fucking thread got deleted

Don't do that shit or make changes to how the fucking ignore feature works

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
There was some dumb cunt on the news just now saying "I usually go after the police, but I'm very proud of them that they never shot this guy".

Fucking idiot, the cops should have blown this scumbag away.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
All posts by me have been removed because one or the mods decided to be a dumb fuck
If you want info ask the tranny who lied to you about that being koreatown and tells you he's a chick
Trustworthery person

Why try to cause problems Wild @Wild when I try to stay as far away from that cunt as I can