General Van plows into pedestrians in North York ( koreatown )

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I apologize but I imagine that is a new way the neighbourhood is marketing itself. I’ve never heard it referred to as Koreatown North in my life.
Koreatown in Toronto is Bloor/Christie area.
More than 30 years. The Korean business district is what have steam to the building up of that area. Before it was lower cost older house suburbs outside the city but not known for anything else.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
The Incel post has been confirmed by pd. It got one like in the hour before FB took down his page.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Minassian was a also briefly in the army last year but he failed to do his basic and asked for a dismissal which he was granted.

The Heavy was wrong, he was never known or monitored by police what so ever before the attack.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
When keeping it 4chan goes wrong. I'm convinced the UG will be the next online community to spawn a mass murderer.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
More than 30 years. The Korean business district is what have steam to the building up of that area. Before it was lower cost older house suburbs outside the city but not known for anything else.
We are talking about different things. Bloor and Finch may be the area of Toronto with the highest concentration of Korean immigrants (i don’t know if that’s true) But it’s still not “Koreatown”. If you a friend told me to meet me in “Koreatown”, then texted me asking where I was saying “actually most Korean people actually live in Bloor and Finch now”. I would punch them in the face. The names of neighbourhoods don’t shift with their ethnic changes. “Little Italy” will always be college st, even though it is not a predominantly Italian neighbourhood anymore.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We are talking about different things. Bloor and Finch may be the area of Toronto with the highest concentration of Korean immigrants (i don’t know if that’s true) But it’s still not “Koreatown”. If you a friend told me to meet me in “Koreatown”, then texted me asking where I was saying “actually most Korean people actually live in Bloor and Finch now”. I would punch them in the face. The names of neighbourhoods don’t shift with their ethnic changes. “Little Italy” will always be college st, even though it is not a predominantly Italian neighbourhood anymore.
I'd just say Chinatown. They run the Koreans anyway

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
That's not how it works. It has not as much to do with the ethnic makeup of the neighbourhood as it's the main business district of that particular group. North York used to not be apart of Toronto. It only became part of Toronto much later and Koreatown North York already existed independently before Toronto started annexing parts of the GTA and that's why there is now two Koreatowns. That I have to tell you Canadian guys this is incredible.

The fact that you or your friends don't know just means you're kind of out of touch about things.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
That's not how it works. It has not as much to do with the ethnic makeup of the neighbourhood as it's the main business district of that particular group. North York used to not be apart of Toronto. It only became part of Toronto much later and Koreatown North York already existed independently before Toronto started annexing parts of the GTA and that's why there is now two Koreatowns. That I have to tell you Canadian guys this is incredible.

The fact that you or your friends don't know just means you're kind of out of touch about things.
Don’t you dare tell me “how it works”!
I have accomplished too much in my life and won too many trophies.
There is no way you can call Jane and Finch “Koreatown” without qualifying it first “Koreatown North”. “The former North York Koreatown that is now technically a second Koreatown because it’s been annexed by Toronto”.
The same way capital C “Chinatown” will always be Spadina, no matter how many other Chinese neighbourhoods become part of the GTA.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Don’t you dare tell me “how it works”!
I have accomplished too much in my life and won too many trophies.
There is no way you can call Jane and Finch “Koreatown” without qualifying it first “Koreatown North”. “The former North York Koreatown that is now technically a second Koreatown because it’s been annexed by Toronto”.
The same way capital C “Chinatown” will always be Spadina, no matter how many other Chinese neighbourhoods become part of the GTA.
Again, NOT Jane and Finch ! Jane and Finch is a ghetto. Finch and Yonge. Neither neighborhood was originally part of Toronto until the late nineties when Toronto changed it's borders and swallowed up neighboring municipalities Scarborogh, East York, North York, Etobicoke and York and renamed itself The City of Toronto. The Koreatown in North York already existed and so there are now two.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Again, NOT Jane and Finch ! Jane and Finch is a ghetto. Finch and Yonge. Neither neighborhood was originally part of Toronto until the late nineties when Toronto changed it's borders and swallowed up neighboring municipalities Scarborogh, East York, North York, Etobicoke and York and renamed itself The City of Toronto. The Koreatown in North York already existed and so there are now two.
When the UFC took over Strikeforce. Did the UFC suddenly have two middleweight champions?
I suppose you are going to tell me that they did.
Do you see how insane you are?

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Footage of van barreling through an intersection with the cop who apprehended him following shortly behind.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
lol im going through allk my unread notifications and i see "gay for longo replied to thread"

in my head i literally said "gay for longooo! i miss ya brotha!!" then i click on the thread and theres four straight posts with a dot

LOL

EDIT: i dont know what this thread is about. but its gonna ruin my vibe

tootles