Lifestyle VIDEO - Wild horse isn't having any of this alligator's shit

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Fucking gators are little pussycats......my brother has one who sits on the bank of his river and I tried to get close to get a good picture and the little bitch scurried into the river when I got within his bitch ass buffer zone.....
It was actually going into its natural hunting habitat. While you looked like a hero on the shoreline, he was waiting for you to get a little closer to thrust out of the water for you.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
As soon as you pull out a recording device you immediately forfeit any right you may have had to being concerned about any of the subjects of said video.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
It was actually going into its natural hunting habitat. While you looked like a hero on the shoreline, he was waiting for you to get a little closer to thrust out of the water for you.
His bitch ass went to the middle of the pond (correction, it wasn't a river).......he wanted no part of an altercation with me

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Here he is:

Me creeping up on him

Closer

Bitch ass jumped in and swam to the middle of the pond

Coast is clear and he re appears on land

Me 1 - Ali - 0
I didn't realize we were talking about a newborn.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
So someone else goes and builds a fence and gets the horses in there and then you're good?
Your little gif tof that girl sums you up alright.
Awe, you didn't think anyone knew anything about horses, and now you're butthurt. Not used to seeing you try to stir shit with people, but next time, don't pretend you know someone because you write on the same forum.
There's a fence and round pen off to the side of the house.

Awe, you didn't think anyone knew anything about horses, and now you're butthurt. Not used to seeing you try to stir shit with people, but next time, don't pretend you know someone because you write on the same forum.
There's a fence and round pen off to the side of the house.
He had 2 Martini and drys. My fault old chap. I was slathering him up for a future endeavour.

I apologise with an S on his behalf.

<3