Lifestyle VIDEO - Wild horse isn't having any of this alligator's shit

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Awe, you didn't think anyone knew anything about horses, and now you're butthurt. Not used to seeing you try to stir shit with people, but next time, don't pretend you know someone because you write on the same forum.
There's a fence and round pen off to the side of the house.
okay, I'm gonna have to break character here for a moment.
Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? Seriously, ask yourself that. No one on this end is "butthurt" as you call it and I couldn't care less if you can impregnate a horse let alone whisper sweet nothings to it. The original comment was a joke, people found it funny. Call it a day on this one friend.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
okay, I'm gonna have to break character here for a moment.
Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? Seriously, ask yourself that. No one on this end is "butthurt" as you call it and I couldn't care less if you can impregnate a horse let alone whisper sweet nothings to it. The original comment was a joke, people found it funny. Call it a day on this one friend.
But yet you still took the time to reply to it.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Awe, you didn't think anyone knew anything about horses, and now you're butthurt. Not used to seeing you try to stir shit with people, but next time, don't pretend you know someone because you write on the same forum.
There's a fence and round pen off to the side of the house.
So do you have horses?