Society Weddings...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm going to tell everyone I meet that I'm an English professor.
I used to tell chicks I was a dolphin trainer...

I remember in the American chow hall at Kandahar some American leaned over and said "are you guys out here on English harriers??"

To which my corporal replied,

"No mate were on the speed boats"

And he took it hook line and sinker.

Dummy.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Why ruin a good relationship with a marriage?

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I'm getting married in November. At my house, on the cheap. About 70 people. Logistically, it could be a total disaster. :smile:

??

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If you're planning to have kids I understand the idea of wanting to be a unified unit. Otherwise, it's just a circle jerk as far as I can tell.
Splinty @Splinty pointed out a couple legal benefits regarding health situations, which was cool

That is the only reason we consider it...23 ish years putting up with each other's sheeeiiiit and still not married

As far as going to them, it can be a hit or a miss...I have had fun and also wanted to jet asap

First time I saw fireflies was at a wedding as I snuck off to toke a hit of grass, that was memorable...the humidity almost killed me at that wedding.

Also have been to weddings that just sucked and became total shitshows due to people who turn to asses when they drink.

I don't dress up much so that part so I don't get jacked for monkeysuit time. I've been asked to be best man or in the wedding party a bunch of times, only made that mistake twice because I can still have all the fun and not have to be part of the "ceremony"

I think about half the marriages I have been to are over, which is interesting.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
My wedding was small and cost a total of $2500usd, which my wife and I got back in gifts from people. All in all, it was a glorified pizza party.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Big, fancy-ass, waste of money weddings, yes.
Wtf is the point of all that?

I’m simple… if I ever get married, it’s just gonna be friends and family, at a simple location, with delicious food. No fancy meal, no fancy cake, no fancy venue. And I’m not tied to getting married… whatever happens, happens.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Wife and I got married on a Thursday so very few people drank alcohol, which helped keep our costs down.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
They are always a potential party when you’re single. When you’re married, you’re looking at your watch trying to make an excuse to leave early

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Was this is the picture where the photographer was trying to get a shot of you and your wife with her parents but you insisted on her first capturing you staring at your wiener hanging out of your tuxedo fly?

Fucking bizarre. You are my weirdest friend.
I thought everyone would enjoy seeing me spin it around. My wife’s parents weren’t as impressed as I thought they’d be.