General WEED PICS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Mouth watering thread.

Has anyone ever ordered from the Amsterdam seed bank, and if so, did it get through customs?

Asking for a friend.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Mouth watering thread.

Has anyone ever ordered from the Amsterdam seed bank, and if so, did it get through customs?

Asking for a friend.
I'm not familiar with that company. What you may want to do is contact a reputable breeder whose products that seed bank carries and ask if they endorse the company. Another thing you could do is go to Attitude Seed Bank and go with their guaranteed shipping option, which is typically a t-shirt or something like that that they wrap the seeds in. If your order isn't delivered they send you a new one.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I'm not familiar with that company. What you may want to do is contact a reputable breeder whose products that seed bank carries and ask if they endorse the company. Another thing you could do is go to Attitude Seed Bank and go with their guaranteed shipping option, which is typically a t-shirt or something like that that they wrap the seeds in. If your order isn't delivered they send you a new one.

Very cool, thanks for the tip.

Just checked out their site and it looks good.

T

The Big Guy

I got two of those shirts. I was growing alot of a uk "cheese" strain a few years back and also threw a bunch of auto flowering diesel and ak47 strains outside.

Solid company from the UK I believe and I never had a lost shipment. My father had a package not show up for 3 weeks one time and he called and they sent him another order. He got the first order in the mail the next day and the replacement order came with a ton of extras.

I cant say enough good shit about attitude seedbank

Still got a few laying around16076214153695312176562387206050.jpg

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I got two of those shirts. I was growing alot of a uk "cheese" strain a few years back and also threw a bunch of auto flowering diesel and ak47 strains outside.

Solid company from the UK I believe and I never had a lost shipment. My father had a package not show up for 3 weeks one time and he called and they sent him another order. He got the first order in the mail the next day and the replacement order came with a ton of extras.

I cant say enough good shit about attitude seedbank

Still got a few laying aroundView attachment 22658

Mmmmmm, very nice.

I'm going to stock up on about 3 months worth of weed so that when I move far way I will still have some supply. I'll buy the fastest growing seeds that they sell so that hopefully I'll be seeing some buds just as my stash runs out.