General WEED PICS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mr Smokalotapotamus

You gonna pass that bro??
Jun 23, 2018
BUMMER!! That sucks. Pheno hunting and getting that standout pheno is a big reward in the process. Losing that great pheno is just heartbreaking.
Got popped right before it went legal. Go figure... Lost many great plants. Genetics is everything followed closely by environment which you I'm sure you know. Almost lost my most favorite plant too. Lucky a friend had it. Bruce Banner 3.0. currently trying to save my genetics from russet mites. Fuckers have shut me down completely. Haven't seen one in a month so I think I'm good. Waiting for the plants to recover from all the poison a bit so I can cut some clones n toss em. Pro tip! Don't let you ipm slip! I won't ever again ?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Got popped right before it went legal. Go figure... Lost many great plants. Genetics is everything followed closely by environment which you I'm sure you know. Almost lost my most favorite plant too. Lucky a friend had it. Bruce Banner 3.0. currently trying to save my genetics from russet mites. Fuckers have shut me down completely. Haven't seen one in a month so I think I'm good. Waiting for the plants to recover from all the poison a bit so I can cut some clones n toss em. Pro tip! Don't let you ipm slip! I won't ever again ?
I gave up growing when it became legal. No money in it. Now I just do a few plants outdoor.

Here's a funny/shitty story about pheno hunting. I bought 2 packs of Whitefire when it was first released (back when potpimp was around and right before Ripz started ripping people off) and cracked all the beans. I cloned everything and then flipped the plants to 12/12. A few of the clones didn't root but I wasn't concerned since there were 13 beans in one pack and 15 in the other, so the chances of my keeper being one of the clones that didn't take was minimal. Well, as luck would have it, that's exactly what happened. I had this really viney plant that put out really nice golf ball sized nugs mid-branch, and really decent colas, and even the water leaves and stems had heavy crystals (not like The White, but it was impressive). It ended up being a really nice producer too. So when I was pulling down the plants I decided I needed reveg this one in case the smoke was as impressive as its looks, so that's what I attempted to do. I heard a noise about a week later, so I walked to my veg room, and there was my pothead dog with a mouth full of leaves and she had just munched almost every half bud and leaf off the plant, so that was the end of that wonderful pheno. When everything was cured, that pheno was head and shoulders above the next best pheno (and that's saying something, but there were no bad phenos). About six months later I got the obsoul cut that everyone at The Farm claimed was heaven sent, and the pheno I lost was better. Fucking pothead dog...

Mr Smokalotapotamus

Jun 23, 2018
I gave up growing when it became legal. No money in it. Now I just do a few plants outdoor.

Here's a funny/shitty story about pheno hunting. I bought 2 packs of Whitefire when it was first released (back when potpimp was around and right before Ripz started ripping people off) and cracked all the beans. I cloned everything and then flipped the plants to 12/12. A few of the clones didn't root but I wasn't concerned since there were 13 beans in one pack and 15 in the other, so the chances of my keeper being one of the clones that didn't take was minimal. Well, as luck would have it, that's exactly what happened. I had this really viney plant that put out really nice golf ball sized nugs mid-branch, and really decent colas, and even the water leaves and stems had heavy crystals (not like The White, but it was impressive). It ended up being a really nice producer too. So when I was pulling down the plants I decided I needed reveg this one in case the smoke was as impressive as its looks, so that's what I attempted to do. I heard a noise about a week later, so I walked to my veg room, and there was my pothead dog with a mouth full of leaves and she had just munched almost every half bud and leaf off the plant, so that was the end of that wonderful pheno. When everything was cured, that pheno was head and shoulders above the next best pheno (and that's saying something, but there were no bad phenos). About six months later I got the obsoul cut that everyone at The Farm claimed was heaven sent, and the pheno I lost was better. Fucking pothead dog...
Hahahaha, that's a bummer a keeper like that is rare. Much harder to make money now you ain't kidding. Even more laws now, lol. I'm my mother's care taker and need something to do. Growing fits well and I have her eating and smoking now to keep her happy. Plus I could never afford my habit, haha. I love growing this plant almost as much as I do smoking it. Also you just can't buy weed like you can grow it. Not even close. Would you believe me if I told you I found my best plant ever in a half pack I got free? 5 beans. The one I kept was light years ahead of the others. Talk about luck.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
When I was trimming I used a glass/pyrex bowl for my post trimmed product that would hold buds until I moved them to bags. I never washed the bowl, so it was gritty with tons of trichs. Late last night I had the brilliant idea to make a salad and use that bowl. I didn't get out of bed until 2pm, I've been fucked up all day and am still in a haze. Probably not the best idea. Will not repeat.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
When I was trimming I used a glass/pyrex bowl for my post trimmed product that would hold buds until I moved them to bags. I never washed the bowl, so it was gritty with tons of trichs. Late last night I had the brilliant idea to make a salad and use that bowl. I didn't get out of bed until 2pm, I've been fucked up all day and am still in a haze. Probably not the best idea. Will not repeat.
schedule accordingly

I assume some type of dressing absorbed the residue?

I also assume the residue was mainly CBN now, and sedated you heavily?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
schedule accordingly

I assume some type of dressing absorbed the residue?

I also assume the residue was mainly CBN now, and sedated you heavily?
I was drunk when I made that decision. That is not the decision of a sober person. I can't say the dressing absorbed anything, but it certainly did its job at removing it from the bowl and mixing it into the salad when I tossed it (no homo). Went to sleep soon after ingesting since it was late and I was drunk, and didn't realize the repercussions until today. Have not felt well at all, and that isn't because of a beer hangover. I've felt this way with edibles a few times when I overdue it. That's just how I roll sometimes.

Mr Smokalotapotamus

Jun 23, 2018
Mendo Dope Boys are on the show this Friday and also they are giving away two of the new scorpion lights. 9pm estIMG_20201102_191253_803.jpg

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Did you see the Republicans in Detroit getting ready to riot and interfere with the electoral process because they are sore losers?