General Well, well, well, who's laughing now?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Hey MMACommunity guys, in my opinion you are all cool.

But my thread title is to all the OG fucks who laughed at me when I said that this day was coming.

In 2009 I posted the following on the OG when they asked for my predictions. This is preserved on the archive.org wayback machine, so I'm not making this up.

Predictions for 2009 and beyond

- The average wage in western nations will drop and more people will be living below the poverty line.

- Civil unrest due to concerns about the economy and the lack of employment, loss of homes etc.

The killer flu pandemic will receive more focus from the propaganda machines. This will just be a constant flow of fear mongering in order to condition the people to believe that it is coming and that there is nothing we can do about it. The WHO will play a major role in this.

- Vaccination programs for the "killer flu" will be introduced. First being offered as a voluntary thing before eventually being made compulsory.

- More "drills" from the Military in urban US and other western cities. The line between the Military and the Police will become more blurred than ever before.

- China will be deemed the world's number 1 economic super power.

These predictions were reposted and archived on EvilYoshida's forum in 2019.

The Time of Prophecy has RETURNED!??!

I always knew this day was coming. I just didn't think they'd take control of the world without a fight.

Without so much as one shot being fired, they took over the world.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

But my thread title is to all the OG fucks who laughed at me when I said that this day was coming.

In 2009 I posted the following on the OG when they asked for my predictions. This is preserved on the archive.org wayback machine, so I'm not making this up.

- The average wage in western nations will drop and more people will be living below the poverty line.

- Civil unrest due to concerns about the economy and the lack of employment, loss of homes etc.

The killer flu pandemic will receive more focus from the propaganda machines. This will just be a constant flow of fear mongering in order to condition the people to believe that it is coming and that there is nothing we can do about it. The WHO will play a major role in this.

- Vaccination programs for the "killer flu" will be introduced. First being offered as a voluntary thing before eventually being made compulsory.

- More "drills" from the Military in urban US and other western cities. The line between the Military and the Police will become more blurred than ever before.

I always knew this day was coming. I just didn't think they'd take control of the world without a fight.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Who is giving up any freedom? Stores being closed and being asked to stay at home isnt really giving up freedom.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Nice to know in a world of constant change that you remain stuck in the prison of your own mind redneck @redneck. Hope you're staying safe in Oz.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Nice to know in a world of constant change that you remain stuck in the prison of your own mind redneck @redneck. Hope you're staying safe in Oz.
It's not my mind that has placed 3 billion people around the world under House arrest.

I'm good and I can ride this out for at least 12 months if I have to. I've been preparing for this for 15 years. I have so much toilet paper like you wouldn't believe.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Yes it is. And in my country the cops are arresting people for fishing or for going on a picnic, or walking their dog.
So your country locks you down but I am giving up my freedom? You are a special kind of crazy.

Why arent you volunteering to help sick patients if this is just a flu and no big deal?

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
So your country locks you down but I am giving up my freedom? You are a special kind of crazy.

Why arent you volunteering to help sick patients if this is just a flu and no big deal?

Your country locks you down as well, in fact more so than mine. I'm still moving about freely because I'm essential.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Your country locks you down as well, in fact more so than mine. I'm still moving about freely because I'm essential.
Thats the lamest excuse ever. I was considered essential as well because I sold guns. Maybe have your wife and children volunteer since you are so essential. Its just the flu so they shouldnt require any special equipment.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I was a volunteer for 6 years and recently stepped down to devote more time to my sick relatives. But I fail to see what that has to do with the price of fish in China.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
I was a volunteer for 6 years and recently stepped down to devote more time to my sick relatives. But I fail to see what that has to do with the price of fish in China.
Its just the flu so I'm sure they will allow your wife and children to travel to help the sick and elderly. Maybe they can find a sick person quarantined to their house and go clean it and cook for them since its no big deal

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Who is giving up any freedom? Stores being closed and being asked to stay at home isnt really giving up freedom.
Stores being closed means many many stores going out of business. And ppl losing jobs. Being unemployed. Ppl not being able to do what they want because things are closed or they are now broke. Because of the government's decision to shut down the country. Also courts are closed and cops are now allowing many crimes. Which could turn into national guard in the streets before long.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Stores being closed means many many stores going out of business. And ppl losing jobs. Being unemployed. Ppl not being able to do what they want because things are closed or they are now broke. Because of the government's decision to shut down the country. Also courts are closed and cops are now allowing many crimes. Which could turn into national guard in the streets before long.
it's kind of strange to hear you saying that things that aren't a thing are a thing, but things that are a thing aren't a thing.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sometimes, when things being things, you just gotta thing it.

-Song2 year of the mad dog

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
All these old folks who are going to die.

Would you say in general they would be Trump voters?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
In my neck they've now closed schools to foot traffic, but deemed infinitely dangerous 5g "essential", and are installing the phased array antennas in all public schools during the pandemic.

They're fast-tracking forced unproven vaccinations on all students of all ages in all public schools and universities, and are introducing legislation forcing the COVID-19 vaccine on students, despite estimates that herd immunity will be accomplished at the same time.

Facial recognition has been approved statewide by the governor.

All national parks & forestland have been closed through the summer. The healthiest exercise of social distancing, which includes hiking, trails, hunting , and fishing, are under statewide closure, despite some sheriffs refusal to uphold the ban under threat of censure.
And recreational marijuana and liquor are deemed essential businesses.

From Captain America Winter Soldier:
"HYDRA was founded on the belief that humanity could not be trusted with its own freedom. What we did not realize was that if you tried to take that freedom, they resist. The war taught us much. Humanity needed to surrender its freedom willingly"

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeR27OP4V7U