Sports What caliber rifle would you use to hunt a T Rex?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

DiSmAnTLeR

Apr 5, 2016
Which was long after the entire knock down, drag out endorsement of the.303 British.

That's a single statement you're intentionally taking out of context. As I said in I believe my first post after that, spears and machetes also work with great success.
How on earth did I take it out of context? It is your original comment that I responded to and the point that we have been discussing. I don't know any other way to possibly take the comment besides at face value.

You stated a particular round was inadequate for hunting elephants and I disputed it and provided a very valid example. There is nothing wrong with admitting that you may have been incorrect. Instead, you are trying to frame it as me twisting your words, which is not the case at all. If you meant anything other than what you posted, it was too subtle to pick up on.

What is your issue with me endorsing a particular cartridge and why do you feel that you are able to dictate my contribution in a particular thread? It may have went over your head, but the round that I suggested was a joke. I really don't think a round that large is necessary. Your suggestion (which was originally designed by John Moses Browning as an anti-aircraft round and more suitable for an armoured unit) was overkill as well IMHO. A .338 Lapua would be on the low side of excessive and it would allow for a much quicker follow up shot, which is always a greater concern when hunting predators.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
After watching the great wall with matt Damon I am 100% confident that I could shoot it in the mouth with a bow and arrow and kill it instantly