General What is the greatest breakfast cereal of all time?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
Kellog's Coco Pops (maybe called Coco Krispies in some Countries, the ones with the monkey)

Nr. 2 is Frosties (/Frosted Flakes)

Nr. 3 Cini Minies

Nr. 4 There was something like Honey Nut Loops but with Apple&Cinnamon, those were also pretty tight!
------------------
I actually stopped eathing that shit as a child out of my own initiavite because I noticed that I didn't feel good afterwards.
The worst were Kellogg's CrunchyNuts (Kornflakes with honeyflavour and nuts).
Disgusting Filth and it's a crime that they try to have children eat that stomach-fak on a daily basis, it's poison! but the Kornflakes without sugar are even worse :D

M

member 603

It seems to me that the cereals are breaking up into two categories.... First, ones that are delicious on just the taste alone (ala Cinnamon Toast Crunch), and the second being cereals that are great with add ins (Flakes or Cheerios with fruits and sugars or honey)..... I guess one can make the argument that if the stuff tasted good on its own, than you wouldn't need to add all the other stuff like fruits and shit.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Kellog's Coco Pops (maybe called Coco Krispies in some Countries, the ones with the monkey)

Nr. 2 is Frosties (/Frosted Flakes)

Nr. 3 Cini Minies

Nr. 4 There was something like Honey Nut Loops but with Apple&Cinnamon, those were also pretty tight!
------------------
I actually stopped eathing that shit as a child out of my own initiavite because I noticed that I didn't feel good afterwards.
The worst were Kellogg's CrunchyNuts (Kornflakes with honeyflavour and nuts).
Disgusting Filth and it's a crime that they try to have children eat that stomach-fak on a daily basis, it's poison! but the Kornflakes without sugar are even worse :D
They are called Coconuts here in the UK. At leaSt they were when I was a kid, like twenty years ago. They could have changed now?

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
It seems to me that the cereals are breaking up into two categories.... First, ones that are delicious on just the taste alone (ala Cinnamon Toast Crunch), and the second being cereals that are great with add ins (Flakes or Cheerios with fruits and sugars or honey)..... I guess one can make the argument that if the stuff tasted good on its own, than you wouldn't need to add all the other stuff like fruits and shit.
Cheerios are good alone, I just like to enhance the flavor.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
I've reconsidered. I now believe Cinnamon Toast Crunch is the most well-rounded option.