What manly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I started work at 10 and left at 1330.

But I'm charging them for 8 hours.

Thug life

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Your piston is fucked if it was harder than normal to slide back in( might need a new caliper)......was the pad wear even on both sides?
No. The outside pad was worn but still ok. Inside pad was jacked and grooving the rotor - which is obviously what I heard when I was driving.

I already bought new parts to replace everything from RockAuto. Just waiting on a good day to get out there.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
No. The outside pad was worn but still ok. Inside pad was jacked and grooving the rotor - which is obviously what I heard when I was driving.

I already bought new parts to replace everything from RockAuto. Just waiting on a good day to get out there.
Don't run my damn truck in the ground now.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Does walking around a Walmart parking lot spraying flex seal on car door locks count?

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
Lovely Spring day over here in the UK so took the little man for a 4 mile walk in a massive hill 'looking for dinosaurs'
He is sleeping like a diamond now!

Dunno about manly bit I gave a little Asian guy a 20 dollar tip earlier for moving a mirror for me...He actually nearly cried...Made his day it did!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Mother-in-law's laptop quit working. Fan died.

so I took it apart and fixed it, using only a screwdriver and a pencil eraser.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
8 hours and $80. I have some hemp rope that I'm going to do some decorative lashings around the handles, and through the holes. Something like this

Very cool. I have a friend I'd like to build something like this for. I'll have to look into it and evaluate whether or not it's something I can tackle.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Very cool. I have a friend I'd like to build something like this for. I'll have to look into it and evaluate whether or not it's something I can tackle.
Nothing complicated about it. More tedious than challenging. Key things to have would be a jigsaw, palm and belt sander and some files/rasps for shaping.

Shaping and sanding were the most time consuming of the project so far.