What manly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I Diddnt do anything today apart from hook up some sex for tomorrow.

On Friday I did blow off strippers asses tho. I don't care how many times I bring it up It was on my bucket list

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Just gave first aid to one of my guest worker neighbors, apparently his "buddy" decided to shoot him for fucking his Mia Noy. No pics, sorry about that. Fuckers almost ruined my lunch, luckily there's a rescue service here. Funny thing is that the rescue services often get into brawls over which firm has rights to adminster the rescue. Traffic here sucks.

Just gave first aid to one of my guest worker neighbors, apparently his "buddy" decided to shoot him for fucking his Mia Noy. No pics, sorry about that. Fuckers almost ruined my lunch, luckily there's a rescue service here. Funny thing is that the rescue services often get into brawls over which firm has rights to adminster the rescue. Traffic here sucks.
Mia noy means little wife yes?

Yeah, basically a kept mistress whom the big one has knowledge of. Usually something for the high-so lads but us poor folk like to emulate you rich guys. Universally.
I ain't rich bitch.

You know this...Stop hurting me

jasonhightower

"You're not even training are you Frenchy?"
Jan 2, 2017
Wind blew part of my fence down. So said " fuck it" and tore the rest of it and will replace. Quite fun doing necessary destruction.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Wind blew part of my fence down. So said " fuck it" and tore the rest of it and will replace. Quite fun doing necessary destruction.

Demolition has to be the most satisfying of gruelling work. Are you going to rebuild yourself? Good luck!

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Progress made still a fair bit of work left.

Im going to fill the holes with glowing resin and do some kiwi related inlays filled with the resin as well. Just waiting on products to arrive.

This is what the glowing resin looks like.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
did a couple hindu pushups that resembled a bronze medal floor gymnastics routine in the special olympics, at least I didn't drool... very much.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It comes with swipe cards but has a keypad as well...Your one looks good too mate...They serve the same purpose after all. :)
Thanks. It was cheap and easy to install. Took maybe 30 minutes. Programmed 2 codes & done. I'll hide a key somewhere outside, just in case...but be nice to use this thing.