What manly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Got a little buzzed last night and got the wife to give me a massage. In the middle of it, I started spinning a little bit, but was able to keep it under control. When she finished, she thought she was going to get some wiener. I rolled to my back and fell asleep.

Maybe the most manly shit I’ve ever done.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Today the goat found a weak spot in the gate and escaped out of its field and into our backyard. Missus woke me up and told me to go deal with it. I cornered the goat, grabbed her by the horns, dragged her back into the field, and then fixed the gate.

??

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Got a little buzzed last night and got the wife to give me a massage. In the middle of it, I started spinning a little bit, but was able to keep it under control. When she finished, she thought she was going to get some wiener. I rolled to my back and fell asleep.

Maybe the most manly shit I’ve ever done.
i hope you snored.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Went mountain biking while trying to ignore a rib injury. Went and jumped in the lake after the ride to cool down. One of the guys brought an e-foil and I attempted to ride that. It was tricky, but I was starting to get the hang of it. But that e-foil experience definitely pissed off my hurt ribs haha. Feels at least twice as bad as it did first thing this morning, so I’m sure that’s a sign of good things happening in there…

but the e-foil was worth it. I wasn’t cruising around like a pro, but kind of getting the hang of it.

for those that may not be familiar, and e-foil is like a short surf board with a motor on it, and when you get going you’re lifted out above the water.Kind of a wild sensation to be floating up above the water

anyway, rib injuries can go fuck themselves. This shit always takes forever to heal. I’m going to go eat some edibles and chill.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Some teens out front of the Beer Store were making fun of my mask, so I tore my sleeves off. Things got real quiet, real quick.
321C6534-0C35-4F74-9B25-28FCAFDEFF76.jpeg

T

The Big Guy

I shot an iguana in the face

I threw a heavy glass tabletop into a dumpster

Scratched my balls a few times too. Time for a shave

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
no hot water last night, pilot lit but thermistor wouldn't close.
took a cold shower, got up in the morning, tested thermistor and it was 0mV
thought that was weird because they don't usually blow open...
but I found a tiny door-reset sw that had popped. Gave it a stern talking and fixed the water heater

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Splinty @Splinty behold the professionalism

Yesterday somebody asked me, "what's your trade?"

I immediately guffawed.
"Please sir, I'm a professional"

As I walked away leaving him with his jaw on the floor, the on looking crowd began a slow clap that slowly turned into a thunderous roar.

He'll never confuse me for a tradesman again.