What manly sh!t have you done today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
i get the appeal of wheeling in with a couple gas cans, a saw and a cant hook. Just setup and start clearing for a foundation. :)

why a logosol over a TimberKing or other mini-band mill?
Availability. Being in NZ I'm kinda limited to logosol or wood-mizer, both of which I'd be happy to own.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Availability. Being in NZ I'm kinda limited to logosol or wood-mizer, both of which I'd be happy to own.
I know wood-mizer, it's another name that's big in professional sawmills. Didn't know it was a NZ company.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
i never put a saw near anything I want to keep attached.

I'm not putting my foot there.
Haha, I agree
He does some dangerous stuff that I wouldn't do

I just love that wood and him up there doing his thing in that forest

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I pissed out the window last night, dunno why, I just never pissed out a window before

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Man my fucking brain has fucked it. I keep speaking aloud what I type. It's doing my fucken head in and didn't normally happen. I think I'm donkey brain

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
Guy at work’s dog died and he’s been sobbing and occasionally breaking down. I’ve been avoiding him all day.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I purchased someone a pint. (My buddy who busks on the streets for he hasn't a proper job) he's not homeless he's just fucked for cash.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
pissed off a porch while looking at some cows.

ran a chainsaw on some overgrown bushes and trees.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Midday Saturday here. I stayed in bed until 11am because it was cold in the house and toasty warm in bed. Missus was up and doing stuff at 8. When she came in at 10am to get on my case for being lazy, I dragged her into the bed and (consensually) fucked her. Then she went off and made a coffee for me, and now I'm sitting in the sunroom having a smoke, drinking coffee and hanging out with a dog. Soon I'll go out to the garage and work on some bullshit amusement projects.

??

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I pissed out the window last night, dunno why, I just never pissed out a window before
pissed off a porch while looking at some cows.

ran a chainsaw on some overgrown bushes and trees.
Years ago when I spent a summer over in Dublin, I pissed right on the tin roof of a shed from out 5th story balcony. It was so loud.
The neighbor ladies that owned the shed were not impressed. They came a knockin’ on our door to tell us not to make it a habit. Apparently I wasn’t the first.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Years ago when I spent a summer over in Dublin, I pissed right on the tin roof of a shed from out 5th story balcony. It was so loud.
The neighbor ladies that owned the shed were not impressed. They came a knockin’ on our door to tell us not to make it a habit. Apparently I wasn’t the first.
If you ever pissed on my shed, I would beat the hell out of you. You are lucky that wasn’t my shed. Oh Lord. You are so lucky.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I remember a funny argument at the door of out apartment in Belgium. The lady from the floor below was shouting at my roommate telling him we made too much noise and and the place smelled like a fucken pub. She was really angry I was listening to it all in my bed, then he got mad and told her to fuck off or he'll strangle her.

I pretended I didn't know about it to see if he'd tell me, he did. I respect honesty.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I remember a funny argument at the door of out apartment in Belgium. The lady from the floor below was shouting at my roommate telling him we made too much noise and and the place smelled like a fucken pub. She was really angry I was listening to it all in my bed, then he got mad and told her to fuck off or he'll strangle her.

I pretended I didn't know about it to see if he'd tell me, he did. I respect honesty.

You're an asshole.

Respect me.