What pisses me off today

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
My rants don't have paragraphs when I spew them forth. They shouldn't in written word either.

And why is this guy calling me a wop ok with mods? Don't get me wrong, I don't give a shit. He can call me whatever and I'm not going to cry about it. But if poster X calls poster Y a nigger they would get pinked in a second. Where is the line that can't be crossed?
You can call me an derogatory word for an Australian, Fijian, dark skinned person etc whatever I dont care. Nice attempt at dry snitchin you dago bastard :)

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
My rants don't have paragraphs when I spew them forth. They shouldn't in written word either.

And why is this guy calling me a wop ok with mods? Don't get me wrong, I don't give a shit. He can call me whatever and I'm not going to cry about it. But if poster X calls poster Y a nigger they would get pinked in a second. Where is the line that can't be crossed?
Nigger.

No slurs please. -:alien:

Last edited by a moderator:

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I came up with a new term for white people last night at my gym: parasites.

Don't get offended though, my gym has a lot of distasteful banter. I may have mentioned previously that we have an African guy in class who's nickname is Bubbles.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I came up with a new term for white people last night at my gym: parasites.

Don't get offended though, my gym has a lot of distasteful banter. I may have mentioned previously that we have an African guy in class who's nickname is Bubbles.
Who you calling white leighgolas?

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
To be fair, it was me that pinked you guys. It's for 24 hours. I do understand that you dudes live in places very different than I do so that might be fine there but it's against the TOS here.

I hate to do it but I have no choice.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
To be fair, it was me that pinked you guys. It's for 24 hours. I do understand that you dudes live in places very different than I do so that might be fine there but it's against the TOS here.

I hate to do it but I have no choice.
Why did you pink Vutulaki though? And yeah, cultural imperialism is a thing and I'm triggered.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Using the word "wop" isn't exactly proper.
I would like to point out that I did specifically say I wasn't offended in anyway with either his nor Galt's verbiage toward me, because I'm not a weak minded simpleton pussy.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I would like to point out that I did specifically say I wasn't offended in anyway with either his nor Galt's verbiage toward me, because I'm not a weak minded simpleton pussy.

That's great but we do have a TOS follow here.

hit4me4

Given out tokes like it ain't no thing
Oct 24, 2015
People who can't fucking drive piss me off. Last week I had to scream at a woman when I was going to my bank because she couldn't fucking drive. She backed out in front of me and sat parked for 20 seconds in the driving lane, then when I was passing her she hits the gas like she didn't want me to go around her, little did she know I give no fucks and was going to let her run in to my car. She finally backed off and I drove to one of the ATMs and she pulls up to the ATM in the next lane. Her ATM is a bit forward to mine, and as she was pulling up to the machine she stops and looked at me like she wanted to say something. She didn't, and pulled forward to the ATM . I was depositing a lot of cash so my machine was taking it's time counting it, and she finished up and pulled forward. I'm staring at her because I know she's a shook bitch and is going to give me the finger as she pulled out of the parking lot because she doesn't want a real argument...... So she pulls forward and gives me the finger, and I lean out of my window screaming things like "you need to watch where you're going bitch".......she gets scared and floors it out of the parking lot and almost hits a moving car. I hope she shit her pants.

hit4me4

Given out tokes like it ain't no thing
Oct 24, 2015
I got another one. My wife purposely puts the roll of TP in backwords. She knows it pisses me off. The end of the TP should hang down on the edge AWAY from the wall, not down so it is AGAINST the wall.

I switch it to the correct way. She switches it back. We've been doing this for 16 years now. Right now I'm dropping a stink pickle after volleyball and she just switched it before I came in here. I know this because I switched it to the correct way before we left for volleyball. So now I just switched it back. What the fuck?

I'd send you guys a pic but it's literally impossible for my gigantic cawk not to show up in the frame and I don't want to get banned.
I feel your pain. I'm the guy who goes to someones house and will turn their paper around the correct way.