What pisses me off today

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
What pisses me off today - People who dont shower

I had to catch the train today and couldnt believe how many people stunk in the morning. I get that after a hard day on the worksite you could stink but im talking early in the morning I dealt with bad breath and body odor from other commuters.

There's no reason for it, quick shower with soap and water, brush you fucking teeth AND tongue in the shower if pressed for time. One guy was clean shaven but 100% hadnt showered and the cunt stood right over me in the packed train, this woman sitting next to me was putting on her makeup and I could smell her rancid breath. Whats the point of being clean shaven or having makeup on if you smell like shit??

Fuck off

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

I had to catch the train today and couldnt believe how many people stunk in the morning. I get that after a hard day on the worksite you could stink but im talking early in the morning I dealt with bad breath and body odor from other commuters.

There's no reason for it, quick shower with soap and water, brush you fucking teeth AND tongue in the shower if pressed for time. One guy was clean shaven but 100% hadnt showered and the cunt stood right over me in the packed train, this woman sitting next to me was putting on her makeup and I could smell her rancid breath. Whats the point of being clean shaven or having makeup on if you smell like shit??

Fuck off
Do you plan to visit the Eiffel Tower while you are in France?

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015

Fuck off
I know some people have rough jobs that make them sweat so they take a shower in the evening, but there is no excuse to not brush your teeth in the morning.

I have to shower in the morning regardless, I get self conscious about being around people if I have not showered.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
I know some people have rough jobs that make them sweat so they take a shower in the evening, but there is no excuse to not brush your teeth in the morning.

I have to shower in the morning regardless, I get self conscious about being around people if I have not showered.

Ya fair enough if youre working construction and dont want to shower twice a day for whatever reason then sure I can live with that but these were corporate types. .

Today was 3 showers for me, once in the morning, once when I got home from my meetings and course then just now after the gym. They say it takes the oils out of your skin, fuck it use some lotion. Cocoa butter does wonders.

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
Ya fair enough if youre working construction and dont want to shower twice a day for whatever reason then sure I can live with that but these were corporate types. .

Today was 3 showers for me, once in the morning, once when I got home from my meetings and course then just now after the gym. They say it takes the oils out of your skin, fuck it use some lotion. Cocoa butter does wonders.
I cant stand being sweaty and gross. Most of the year I just shower in the morning because I just sit at my desk my office, but in the summer the employee bathrooms can get pretty hot and if there is a party my office will get hot because its right next to the front door and I have big windows that open up into the hallway so that members can come up to talk to me so if the front door gets opened a lot in a short period it will overwhelm my offices air conditioning. On those days i take a shower when I get home as well.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Let me tell you what pisses me off today: Last night's strike zone. Hope that HP ump dies in a car fire.

Teen Gohan

TMMAC Top Team
Oct 19, 2015
What pisses me off today, frost on my windshield and windows.

It's getting to be that time of the year that I have to bring a cup of warm water outside and pour on the windows.

It's usually fine, I'll wait that extra 5-10 minutes in the morning to let it defrost, but when I'm running a little late it's a pain in the ass.

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
What pisses me off today, frost on my windshield and windows.

It's getting to be that time of the year that I have to bring a cup of warm water outside and pour on the windows.

It's usually fine, I'll wait that extra 5-10 minutes in the morning to let it defrost, but when I'm running a little late it's a pain in the ass.
I just run out a few minutes before I have to leave and turn on the car, then run back inside and finish getting ready. I miss the remote start on my last Jeep but my new one is a manual so that is not an option.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
I just made a thread of winter life hacks that may make your lives easier bros.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
There is a Ginger Ale commercial where a chick grabs a bottle from her fridge but it pulls her back and she ends up getting yanked through the fridge into an alternate world with a guy playing slide guitar on an acoustic in the middle of a farm field. None of that bothers me.

What pisses me off is there is music in the background during the commercial and they are implying that the guitarist is playing the music, but his location on the frets isn't even close to representing anything that would sound even close to the song being played. So I hear what I hear from the commercial, but my eyes watch him play and my brain knows what it would actually sound like. It's pretty annoying.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Let me tell you what pisses me off today: When people use the argument of "they played/fought/boxed in different eras" when discussing the greatest of all time arguments. Do they simply not understand that GOAT status trancends eras? GREATEST OF ALL TIME: it includes all eras of the sport.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Let me tell you what pisses me off today: When people use the argument of "they played/fought/boxed in different eras" when discussing the greatest of all time arguments. Do they simply not understand that GOAT status trancends eras? GREATEST OF ALL TIME: it includes all eras of the sport.
What if youre talking about the greatest heavy weight white boxer or 100m sprinter of his complexion?

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Grown men who call you just to chat during work hours.

If youre overseas based you get a pass but these are dudes I see every couple of weeks IRL

Fuck off and do some work or bullshit on a forum somewhere

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
I came up with a new term for white people last night at my gym: parasites.

Don't get offended though, my gym has a lot of distasteful banter. I may have mentioned previously that we have an African guy in class who's nickname is Bubbles.
Funnily enough, "pakeha" (maori for white guy) can be translated as "white flea".
But "palagi" (samoan for white guy) can be translated as "gates of heaven"
I've got no issue with either :)

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Funnily enough, "pakeha" (maori for white guy) can be translated as "white flea".
But "palagi" (samoan for white guy) can be translated as "gates of heaven"
I've got no issue with either :)
Fijian word for white person is Kaivulagi which means "foreigner" which is quite derogatory. Im sure all the multi million dollar Aussie and Kiwi resort owners give a fuck.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
As you may know, my neighbors built a bunker in their front yard. Grrr
Well now they have a homemade gym outside....in the front yard.
There is a weightlifting bar, some kinda something, and kid took swing out of frame to use for chin ups.

:mad:

Bunker is just to the right of that tree.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Not to mention that kid tries to fuck with me. Whenever I go outside, he takes his clothes off.

Watch, he has done 10 chin-ups.....I'm going out in garage (which faces that direction) lol