Lifestyle Whatcha cooking?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Breakfast frittatas for the next three days and quinoa for the week:

Sweet potato shepard's pie for lunch for the next three days:

#sundaymealprep fin.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
.,,,how are you so organised???
You mean w/ the Pyrex and whatnot? I decided a long time ago that I didn't like heating up my work lunches in plastic containers because I don't want that crap leaking into my foods, so I settled on Pyrex as my container of choice. Since I've been doing this for so long, I've learned which containers I need to get me through meal prep for the week. Overtime, I've accumulated what I need with very little unused junk around. It's awesome.

In short, experience.

Pyrex is awesome. I toss it in the oven, store crap in it, and reheat food in the microwave without it going bad like plastic does.

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
You mean w/ the Pyrex and whatnot? I decided a long time ago that I didn't like heating up my work lunches in plastic containers because I don't want that crap leaking into my foods, so I settled on Pyrex as my container of choice. Since I've been doing this for so long, I've learned which containers I need to get me through meal prep for the week. Overtime, I've accumulated what I need with very little unused junk around. It's awesome.

In short, experience.

Pyrex is awesome. I toss it in the oven, store crap in it, and reheat food in the microwave without it going bad like plastic does.
Let me put it this way..I got some pyrex too but my kitchen doesn't look like that XD bravo sir.

And you're right about plastic containers..there's a particularly bad feeling I get when I take one out of te microwave and it's all soft and pliable :sweat:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
totally!

we dont eat a lot of Rabbit (because its so expensive) but its sooooo good.
My dad's family (Italian) used to raise rabbits in their backyard and slaughter them every fall. Well, my grandmother on my mom's side (regular white people) was appalled at the idea of eating a rabbit. The fresh chicken was delicious though, lol.

P

Punch

Anybody else ever eat fried squirrel? My grandpa and I used to go hunting for them when I was little with my 410. Also tastes like chicken.

Apr 3, 2015
Anybody else ever eat fried squirrel? My grandpa and I used to go hunting for them when I was little with my 410. Also tastes like chicken.
I would try it but we dont have many squirrels around here.

I would eat just about any game meat. we have like 10 different animals in our freezer right now. lol.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I would try it but we dont have many squirrels around here.

I would eat just about any game meat. we have like 10 different animals in our freezer right now. lol.
I really don't get why people don't eat some animals. My favorite food is probably moose. I've also had human meat on a few occasions, tastes like pork, the thigh is the best part imo.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
My first deep dish pizza as the first dish I cooked in my cast iron pan. Pepperoni, mushroom, and ricotta.

Also today's breakfast. Homemade bacon, egg, and cheese McMuffins with some fingerling potato home fries.