Lifestyle Whatcha cooking?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015

Embarrassing posting this along side some of your culinary masterpieces

Chicken thighs marinating in nandos extra bloody hot sauce. Ill add a crushed unpeeled garlic clove when pan frying them.

Will post the finished product.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Trust me the center of this is exploding with ricotta. The crust rose pretty far out pushing all the the mozz and parm to the center.
Rookie mistake, bro. Cheese needs to go right to the border of the crust prior to cooking. Crust is simply the medium to get you the toppings, there's a reason people have been coming up with dipping sauces, and stuffing crusts with cheese forever.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Rookie mistake, bro. Cheese needs to go right to the border of the crust prior to cooking. Crust is simply the medium to get you the toppings, there's a reason people have been coming up with dipping sauces, and stuffing crusts with cheese forever.
Once made a 16" inch pizza with a 7" dough ball the crust was almost theoretical (and absent in spots) but it was glorious.

Pepperoni, onion, pineappl and chilli flakes.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Once made a 16" inch pizza with a 7" dough ball the crust was almost theoretical (and absent in spots) but it was glorious.

Pepperoni, onion, pineappl and chilli flakes.
Sounds tremendous. I wish there was pictures.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Sounds tremendous. I wish there was pictures.
I wish there was too, it was a coherent pizza made from a base that was see through in places tore in spots taking it off the screen but you could still pick up a slice. Made with the finest fresh fast food pizza dough. I was a fucking wizard, none of your fancy throws or spins but the fundamentals were granite.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
brother pig. getting smoked...before and after. get's made often at my house...tasty stuff.

Looks awesome.
I got a kamado bbq and I've tried to do pulled pork a few times. Haven't quite succeeded yet to get a nice bark like yours.
Still in progress.

Gonna have to make some bbq stuff.
My gf asked me to make some pizza on the bbq.
Mmmmmmm