What's everyone up to today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Took my daughter to get her hair done and then for driving lessons...Went the beach and let the dog have a swim while we had fish and chips.

Now it is beer time and a few joints.

What's everyone else up to?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Im taking a sick day from work

I'm hitting up a swimming pool,and catching up on some sleep.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Im taking a sick day from work

I'm hitting up a swimming pool,and catching up on some sleep.

Hey bro was it you who was having health issues and issues with his kid a while ago? I meant to ask how it is all going but youve answered my question with that pic haha

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Hey bro was it you who was having health issues and issues with his kid a while ago? I meant to ask how it is all going but youve answered my question with that pic haha
Nah it wasn't me,I don't have a kid ,my only health issue is my neck but i'm getting it treated.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
It's 2:44am and I can't sleep. I was thirsty as fuck so I got up and drank some water, I then a shit and now I'm watching Parks and Rec. I bought a new mountain bike a few days ago and I'm picking it up on my lunch break so that's pretty cool.

It's 2:44am and I can't sleep. I was thirsty as fuck so I got up and drank some water, I then a shit and now I'm watching Parks and Rec. I bought a new mountain bike a few days ago and I'm picking it up on my lunch break so that's pretty cool.
Stick the seat up your asshole tomorrow night.

No shit needed...Good sleep.

Thank me later love.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Esquire channel runs those parks and rec marathons I think I watched it for 3 hours the other days.

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
He is around and posts in the forum you don't seem to care about on this MMA-site.. :D
True I dont really care for MMA discussions or even watching it, Id MUCH rather watch high level judo than UFC cage fighting

All the wankers involved with the sport have ruined it, last time I tried watching in a pub it ended in a heated situation. I went to the last UFC in Sydney and instead of watching the fights I spent most of the time running my own Pro-bono crowd control service due to all the disrespect from the crowd around me towards the fighters.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
True I dont really care for MMA discussions or even watching it, Id MUCH rather watch high level judo than UFC cage fighting

All the wankers involved with the sport have ruined it, last time I tried watching in a pub it ended in a heated situation. I went to the last UFC in Sydney and instead of watching the fights I spent most of the time running my own Pro-bono crowd control service due to all the disrespect from the crowd around me towards the fighters.
Did you teach em respect?

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Did you teach em respect?

No just every time they started talking shit or shouting "boring" cause it went to the ground I offered them some entertainment if they were willing to step out to the car park with me and scrap.

My screen name wasnt Ladyboy back then so it worked, I tought em some hespect not respect