What's everyone up to today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SolderofGod

Monica's
Jun 23, 2016
Took my daughter to get her hair done and then for driving lessons...Went the beach and let the dog have a swim while we had fish and chips.

Now it is beer time and a few joints.

What's everyone else up to?
You have daughter of driving age but go home after no work on work day and smoke weed.

Big winner.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
You have daughter of driving age but go home after no work on work day and smoke weed.

Big winner.
I think you are being an asshole with this response. The tainter is the friendliest person on this site and also a grown man, he can do whatever the fuck he wants in his personal life. It's not affecting you so you shouldn't care.

Speaking of big winners. You are the dude going around here posting pics of dicks and basically acting like a dick for no reason.

SolderofGod

Monica's
Jun 23, 2016
I think you are being an asshole with this response. The tainter is the friendliest person on this site and also a grown man, he can do whatever the fuck he wants in his personal life. It's not affecting you so you shouldn't care.

Speaking of big winners. You are the dude going around here posting pics of dicks and basically acting like a dick for no reason.
I think your name is shit and if that man's need your bae help he would ask.

Accuse of being extra account, why bother friends we it ok. He accuse me of extra ac c ount call me another posters name, no holds barred now.

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Went to the city for a couple of hours had a burger and a beer in a hipster joint.

Went to Makro, bought 2kg of cheese.

Cheese sweats incoming.

I think your name is shit and if that man's need your bae help he would ask.

Accuse of being extra account, why bother friends we it ok. He accuse me of extra ac c ount call me another posters name, no holds barred now.
Hey.

Fuck off idiot.

That'll do.

Thanks brother.

You the man mate.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Worked lunch, cleared a bill, on train drinking, will rain fiery vengeance on all those who oppose me I'm GTA V for a bit, not to mention any unlucky nooblet who just happens to get in my crosshairs. Think I'll blow up some cars too, I haven't been listed as a dodgy player in awhile so I can really cunt it up tonight.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Worked lunch, cleared a bill, on train drinking, will rain fiery vengeance on all those who oppose me I'm GTA V for a bit, not to mention any unlucky nooblet who just happens to get in my crosshairs. Think I'll blow up some cars too, I haven't been listed as a dodgy player in awhile so I can really cunt it up tonight.
No klan rally tonight?

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
No klan rally tonight?
I have a black friend on FB. Used to have 2, but the other one was Curtis Granderson's cousin and a die hard Yankee fan who got all butt hurt because I went on a rant about how Mariano Rivera didn't deserve the all star MVP his final year. The fucking guy threw 12 pitches. 12! And he gets the MVP? It was then, is now, and will forever be a total fucking joke. FNY

Ballzy

Jun 3, 2016
I'm in Lansing on business. Takeout food (wild wing) and TV in the hotel.

Members of the tmmac...eat your heart out.

Welp.

Was meant to take everyone bowling...Unfortunately all the lanes were booked.

Gonna have to drink and smoke instead....ITS A CELEBRATION BITCHES!!

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Triggering folks on teh interwebz, & taking pain pills. lol.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
@Mieshas Taint looks like I have an overnight in Melbourne on Tuesday next week, before meetings on Wednesday.
Staying in the city. Booking flights and hotel today.

You seem like the kind of cunt I would get on with.
Beers and a joint or three?

@Mieshas Taint looks like I have an overnight in Melbourne on Tuesday next week, before meetings on Wednesday.
Staying in the city. Booking flights and hotel today.

You seem like the kind of cunt I would get on with.
Beers and a joint or three?

Fuck...Buddy I would love that mate but I am in Adelaide and my daughter leaves to go back to the UK on tuesday night...I would have even drove there and brought some smoke but the timing could not be worse...Damn......Any other time mate I would be there with bells on....If you make it down my way I have a few spare rooms here too so You could kick it at my place.

Fuck the meeting come to Adelaide. :cheers: