What's everyone up to today?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
im going to take a second day off work to complete a 4 day weekend. swimming,hitting up something called a "barcade" in los angeles,maybe ill go to petco park in san diego,watching legacy 58 and drinking a 6 pack of coors

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
Fuck...Buddy I would love that mate but I am in Adelaide and my daughter leaves to go back to the UK on tuesday night...I would have even drove there and brought some smoke but the timing could not be worse...Damn......Any other time mate I would be there with bells on....If you make it down my way I have a few spare rooms here too so You could kick it at my place.

Fuck the meeting come to Adelaide. :cheers:
All good - sorry, my mistake. I thought you were Melbourne.
Got a trip to Adelaide in a bit. Would be great.
Have fun, and be good to your kid!!!

Bluesville

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Playing UFC online, practicing so I can destroy my son when he comes back from school.

The boy has been getting uppity.

All good - sorry, my mistake. I thought you were Melbourne.
Got a trip to Adelaide in a bit. Would be great.
Have fun, and be good to your kid!!!

For sure mate...Seriously..When your in Adelaide I will look after you properly bud. Everything is always in place here champ. Would be awesome.

Take care bro.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Watching boxing, called in sick so I could spend some time with my girlfriend. Now I am drinking beer, smoking weed and wondering why women shed so much hair, that can't be healthy.

Watching boxing, called in sick so I could spend some time with my girlfriend. Now I am drinking beer, smoking weed and wondering why women shed so much hair, that can't be healthy.
Is she Alsatasian?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I have to get up in a few hours and go to work but I can't sleep as usual. Just watching BattleBots until I fall asleep.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Supposed to be writing a paper for a conference, instead I'm building coils for my vape addiction, whilst getting e juice everywhere.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well i took the day off to figure out my hotel situation (cant do expenses right now, and card getting maxed out) but i figured it out in 2 mins last night so now i have the day off. Unfortunately i gotta do laundry.....

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Just got back from measuring stairs for a remodel. Right now I should be figuring out the IFTA taxes for Q2, but instead I'm sitting in my office researching stocks.

Apr 3, 2015
the last few weeks I have been busy as fuck with work, selling our dispensary and family visits, this is the first weekend I have free in over a month.

I am going to do fuck all all weekend and its going to be glorious. I got maybe 2 - 3 hours of work left to do today then I am shutting down work and everything else until monday.

CANT FUCKING WAIT!