Society What's your favorite conspiracy theory?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I spotted this one posted on the OG, and it has become my new favourite:

From the article:

Weyler’s document, with the understated title “The Vaccine Death Report,” falsely claims “millions of people have died, and hundreds of millions of serious adverse events have occurred, after injections with the experimental mRNA gene therapy.”

And, the authors add, “We also reveal the real risk of an unprecedented genocide.”

The 52-page manifesto makes many false and irrational claims about the vaccine and other topics. For example, the authors say governments will “steal our very own thoughts and feelings through 5G,” and claim that in addition to the Pope, the Catholic Church has spawned an evil “Black Pope” and a “Grey Pope.”

“This supreme puppet master operates entirely in the shadows, from where he yields enormous power over the world,” they claim.

Perhaps the most eye-popping bit of paranoia comes under the heading “CREATURE WITH TENTACLES,” in which a woman scientist says observations of the vaccine under a microscope revealed “a living organism with tentacles. This creature moves around, lifts itself up, and even seems to be self-aware.

“The sight of this and the thought that these unknown, octopus-like creatures are being injected into millions of children worldwide, caused [the doctor] to weep,” the manifesto reads.

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
I love the idea of a Black Pope and Grey Pope in addition to the original White Pope.

I'm not sure how this evil Black Pope can outdo the white one though, after all the White Pope covers up instances of child abuse and helps shelter the perpetrators.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I love the idea of a Black Pope and Grey Pope in addition to the original White Pope.

I'm not sure how this evil Black Pope can outdo the white one though, after all the White Pope covers up instances of child abuse and helps shelter the perpetrators.
the black pope is a jesuit adolpho nicholas
1635013778967.png

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
They have the white, grey and black. Now they only need two more colours, (red and blue perhaps) and they could combine their forces to become the Megapope, with the power to sexually abuse over 1,000 young choirboys at once.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I was reminded today of Tom Ogle, guy should have changed the world.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I was reminded today of Tom Ogle, guy should have changed the world.
VAPOR FUEL SYSTEM: Tom Ogle’s Invention Resulted in 1000% Increase in MPG & His Death! / What Ever Happened to Tom Ogle? Did the world not go green because of a murder? Maybe 2 murders?
SEPTEMBER 2, 2011 BY ADMIN

Tom Ogle’s Invention Resulted in 1000% Increase in MPG & His Death!Posted by Frank L. Reister on October 4, 2008 at 10:54pm
In the late 70’s, while living in El Paso, Texas, a new neighbor moved in next door. His name was Tom Ogle. Tom was a young inventor who became a millionaire overnight.
Tom developed a small device that could be attached to any engine and increase performance and MPG by up to 1000%…yes 10 times! Tom patented his invention then sold it… I was a teenager at the time and don’t remember who he sold it to, but it was either an auto company or an oil company. Overnight Tom became a millionaire, and the American people, and the world for that matter, became the big losers. Incidentally, Monica Ogle, Tom’s wife, and their 2 year old daughter became losers as Tom was mysteriously murdered less than 6 months later.
What happened to Tom’s device? A small, inexpensive device that saved gas, and ultimately our dollars?
I’ve written to various congressmen and senators, as well as the President asking for an investigation into this matter, but mine has been a lone voice, and not 1 official has answered me, including Senators Obama, Clinton, or McCain.
Wouldn’t you like to know where Tom Ogle’s invention is? Wouldn’t you like to know why we are not ALL benefiting from the energy and cost savings it offers? Perhaps it’s time we ALL start writing our officials and ask for an investigation and answers. Maybe it’s time we demand of the media to ask the same questions.
We have unnecessarily suffered economically because some company bought Tom Ogle’s gas saving, performance enhancing device, and hid it from us, then someone silenced Tom forever so that we might never know…. I think we are due some answers…don’t you?!?! Share Twitter Facebook Facebook
Comment
Comment by KENN DRESCHER on August 24, 2011 at 8:30am PS: What was your address? What was Tom’s?
Comment by KENN DRESCHER on August 24, 2011 at 8:28am I heard a similar story from a Korean War Vet this Spring… About a Impala that a Motor Pool Mechanic modified to get 110 m.p.g. He reportedly gave a test drive to Arab men in black suits, received 1 Million Dollars, and the next day the origional factory carb was back on that Impala…
My Grandfather was one of the cheif enginers at Ford, a friend of his that worked with him invented a small device that attached to the car and gratly increased gas milage. He installed it on all his frinds cars.
Then one of the oil companies bought the design off him, then went to all his friends and removed the device from their cars. The invention was never heard of again.
With his new found wealth, he quit Ford and moved away.
I wonder if it was the same person?
By the way, my grandfather just copied it and put it back on his car after they left. However after his death, I don’t know what happened with his working copy. Comment by Frank L. Reister on October 6, 2008 at 11:04pm I personally feel that we have a responsibility to our country, and to each other to contact our leaders (President, Congressmen & Senators) and demand they investigate the Ogle invention and tell the AMERICAN people why we have been robbed for nearly 35 years, when we could have saved oil & payed a heck of alot less. I have written our leaders, and encourage you to do the same. I also wonder why the media never took up this story and cause? Where the heck is Green Peace? I thought surely they wouldn’t let something like this go.
We have been raped financially with the high price of gasoline, and our world’s resources are being depleted at a much higher rate than necessary, especially when we consider the savings of Ogle’s invention.
Again, I was a teenager when all this happened to my neighbor, but over the years I’ve thought of Ogle, his invention and his demise often. His legacy deserves better, and our world deserves better. Where is Ogle’s invention? Why has our government allowed it to remain hidden? Why has this travesty not been publicized? What can we do to make this public and see our country and our world benefit from this invention? Gasoline at $3.50 plus/gallon is highway robbery that our government benefits from by virtue of the gasoline taxes we pay on every gallon… it’s time this criminality STOP! We deserve Ogle’s invention! Comment by Marge Jacobs on October 6, 2008 at 10:34pm Tom made his invention at the same time that we purchased a car that went 45 miles per gallon — a Dodge Colt made by Mitsubishi in Japan. (This was at the time that we had the oil embargo crisis.) As soon as the price of oil dropped this car “disappeared” from dealerships everywhere. Now the big news is that the car companies can make cars that go 25 miles per gallon. Whoop-t-do! Comment by Mr and Mrs Thomas Techtow on October 5, 2008 at 10:55am Check out this website for information on Tom Ogle’s fuel vaporization invention.
I remember reading about this back in the day and it did not surprise me when he turned up DEAD! Comment by Dayse on October 5, 2008 at 8:15am It does not surprise me that no politicians responded to your request. Isn’t strange that after his invention that would benefit the people, he is murdered? We need to persist with issues like this one. You should have the story on the internet as many times as possible and let people know that our candidates are not responding to the concerns of the people. I have a friend that have written to Senator Obama regarding being mistreated and discriminated with Well Fargo, begging for help to avoid losing his house…NO ONE RESPONDED. We need to united and voice against this kind of issues
This documantary features the full story of Tom Ogle and others. And that the engine manufacturers have had 300+ MPG engines since the 70’s. Watch what your Government doesn’t want you to see.
GASHOLE: Full Documentary

View: http://youtu.be/3qbdTcvr8bQ

What Ever Happened to Tom Ogle?
Did the world not go green because of a murder? Maybe 2 murders?
By Ron Laytner
Copyright 2011
Edit International
Filling up at the gas pump these days is an agonizing experience. even with more reasonable prices, gas emissions contribute to global warming, and with every gallon pumped we take money out of our own economy and send it overseas.
The world is telling us to Go Green; from Sesame Street to the Campaign Trail, and Going Green has become as much a marketing tool as a call for action.
But what most American’s don’t know is that these problems were solved thirty years ago by the brilliant invention of a Texas high school dropout.
In 1978 I first interviewed Tom Ogle who created a device replacing the carburetor and allowed his 4,000 pound car to get 100 miles per gallon. He should have gone on to change history and become one of the world’s richest men. He was young, confident and feared nothing. But he was wrong – dead wrong. Four years later Tom, at age 24, was in his grave and his invention, buried.

I stood outside the Smuggler’s Inn, a restaurant in El Paso, where I’d just interviewed Tom Ogle, only 21, and perhaps one of America’s greatest inventors. He was leaning against his 1970 Ford Galaxie. Fitted with a black box ‘filter’ the big gas guzzler was getting more than 100 miles per gallon.
That’s when I told him, “Tom, I think you are one of the most important people on earth right now.” Smoking a cigarette, flashing a $1,200 watch and a 3.5 carat diamond ring, he replied confidently, “I hope so. My invention will save the world.”
“Are you afraid of oil companies or the Arabs coming after you?” I asked.
“No. Not any more. I’ve had too much publicity. If I’d kept my invention a secret I might be worrying. But there’s nothing to worry about any more.”
Tom said the 100 mpg returns he was seeing on his then standard 4,000 pound car was only the beginning of his newfound fuel efficiency. Tom felt confident that on the smaller, lighter cars, then only popular in Europe, he could get nine times as much.
That means in today’s light-weight automobiles we could be driving around getting up to 900 miles per gallon. And even gas guzzling Hummers and giant SUV’s Tom never lived to see might be more efficient than today’s best hybrid cars.
He did away with the carburetor and fuel pump; replacing them with a black box he called a ‘filter.’ The super mileage, he said, was due to his pressurized, vaporized fuel system that injected gasoline vapor, not liquid, directly into the engine’s firing chambers.
The modified car was extensively tested and engineers found no evidence of fraud. In one test for the media Ogle drove his Galaxie, which unmodified got about 13 miles per gallon, 200 miles on a measured 2 gallons of gasoline. The results were so astonishing that the car was inspected for hidden fuel tanks. None were found and those who drove with him confirmed that they had never stopped to refuel.
Doubters became believers. Scientists were convinced his invention, dubbed the ‘Oglemobile,’ would soon reach world markets and earn millions.
Tom Ogle was checked out by corporate engineers and the US government who were astounded to discover the invention actually worked.
At the time I had talked with the late Senator Gaylord Nelson (Dem. Wis.) a long time contact of mine and a pioneer for U.S. fuel economy standards, about what this could mean for all of us.
“The potential benefits are too great for it to be ignored.” said the Senator and had asked the US Department of Transportation to make a thorough investigation of Ogle’s system but was met with a wait and see response from officials.
Another big supporter of Ogle’s invention was Professor Gerald Hawkins of Texas A&M University, holder of a doctorate in mechanical engineering with a background in gas dynamics and aerospace study.
“This is no hoax,” said Dr. Hawkins, “Ogle eliminated the carburetor and achieved what the gasoline internal combustion engine was supposed to do all along – to operate off fumes. I don’t know why somebody didn’t try this before.”
But apparently they did!
Seventy years ago Canadian Charles Nelson Pogue made headlines long before Tom Ogle, when he drove a 1932 Ford, 200 miles on a single gallon of gas. Reportedly he proved his invention in a test for The Ford Motor Company in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
For most of the world, the names Tom Ogle and Charles Pogue have never been heard or at least long forgotten. But, thirty years later can I still hear Tom’s voice from our recorded interviews promising the world better future.
During our interview the eager young inventor revealed how he had discovered his fuel system by accident; “I was messing around with a lawn-mower when I accidentally knocked a hole in its fuel tank. I put a vacuum line running from the tank straight into the carburetor inlet. I just let it run and it kept running and running but the fuel level stayed the same. I got excited. The lawn-mower was running without a carburetor and getting tremendous efficiency.”
The engine got so hot Ogle used a fan to cool it and was amazed when it ran 96 hours on the fuel remaining in the mower’s small tank.
He went from the lawn-mower to the automobile, converting a car in the same manner. Its engine started immediately, but the gas tank collapsed inwards. It took months of reinforcing gas tanks before he solved the vacuum problem.
But the car, without its carburetor and fuel pump, still had no acceleration. It couldn’t run faster than 20 mph. And the modified engine averaged only 8 miles to the gallon, and stalled after a few miles.
One time he crawled under the stalled car to examine its gas tank and found, “It was freezing cold, like an ice-cube. As I was sucking vapor out, it was acting like a refrigerator with liquid on the bottom and fumes on top.”
When he warmed the gas tank with heater coils, the miles per gallon sky-rocketed to over 100 and Tom Ogle never looked back.
He believed his system was the answer to the world’s pollution problems and demonstrated virtually zero pollutant emissions coming from his engine exhaust.
Soon Tom found himself courted by oil companies and financiers. Everyone predicted he would become a billionaire.
A few months before I had met him he was contacted by C.F. Ramsey an ‘international financier’ who wanted to buy Tom’s patent and the marketing rights to the Oglemobile.
Ramsey told me by phone, “We signed a preliminary agreement with Tom Ogle the very next day after we saw the invention. All kinds of people were in town, J.C. Penny, Transamerica, General Motors, Ford and others. Specifically Shell Oil offered Tom $25 million. Everybody was after him.”
But every case the proposed backers wanted controlling interest in Tom’s patent. They wanted to stick Tom off in a laboratory. And that would have been the end of Tom Ogle and his fuel system.
And it was. That is exactly what happened.
Ramsey signed a contract which let Ogle work on his device with financing from Ramsey who would take over the patent, distribution and development rights of the Oglemobile.
With thousands flowing in, the confident Tom Ogle I had met was quickly building the life of luxury and extravagance.
A few months after my first interview, his backer C.F. Ramsey sold out to Advance Fuel Systems Inc. in June of 1978. Tom was a bit nervous in my later phone calls, but all seemed to be well. He would continue receiving $5,000 a month and funds for research and development. He’d also get 6 percent royalties when the device came to market. Advance Fuel’s own engineers would develop the ‘Oglemobile’ for marketing and in April 1979, a still very ambitious Tom Ogle opened the first of a planned 1,000 nation-wide diagnostic car centers.
But Ogle’s first and only car center soon closed and his monthly checks stopped. Ogle was told he’d get no royalties because AFS was working on a device that got similar results but wasn’t his invention.
Continuing in his spiraling downfall from quick success and media attention in 1981, Monica, Tom’s wife left him and took along their five-year-old daughter Sherry. Then on April 14th he was shot in the street by someone who ‘got away’ yet he survived the incident.
On August 18th a broken and forgotten Tom Ogle, drunk, left The Smuggler’s Inn, the same place that I’d first met him. That night he went to a friend’s apartment and collapsed.
He was declared dead at El Paso’s Eastwood Hospital. His death, which involved a combination of Darvon, a prescribed pain killer, and alcohol, was ruled accidental or suicide. Many believed it was a cover-up for murder.
Gone Tom Ogle left little to his name but he did leave his Patent (#4,177,779), the last gift of a young man who died before his time.
Postcript
In 1989 another American inventor, Stanley Allen Meyer, claimed to have invented a means by which a car could be fueled solely by water. He alleged that he had created a dune buggy which could travel across the United States on twenty-two gallons of water. He died in 1998 while celebrating the success of his invention with his brother and two financial backers from Belgium. Although his cause of death was stated as having been a brain aneurysm, many have speculated that he was poisoned so that the news of his invention would not spread and decrease the need for foreign oil. At the time of his death, Stanley Meyer had twenty patents on many water-fueled inventions.
The End
By Ron Laytner
Copyright 2011

According to Laytner:

Tom was a bit nervous in my later phone calls, but all seemed to be well. He would continue receiving $5,000 a month and funds for research and development. He’d also get 6 percent royalties when the device came to market. Advance Fuel’s own engineers would develop the ‘Oglemobile’ for marketing and in April 1979, a still very ambitious Tom Ogle opened the first of a planned 1,000 nation-wide diagnostic car centers.

"On April 14, 1981, Ogle was shot by an unknown assailant in what many deem an assassination attempt—the shooter was never apprehended."

Last edited:

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
M

member 3289

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015