What's your favorite piece of MMA memorabilia? Post pics here!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Kinosis

May 26, 2015
auto2.jpg
The glove on the left is Lyoto Machida and the one on the right is Fedor. The picture is obviously Fedor as well.

auto3.jpg

These 3 are Bigfoot Silva (I won in a random drawing contest), Josh Barnett (my cousin got me at a ufc event) and Wanderlei Silva (my friend's friend got thinking it was for my friend, but it was actually for me, so it's signed to Eric even though my name is Charles lol)

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
When I get my Parlay Challenge prizes Im going to get them signed by all Of ATT :D

Narcosynthesis

Posting Machine
May 25, 2015
Just wanted to add:

The pics above are of one wall in my bedroom at the place I've lived in for 9 years now.. since I was 16. The first thing I ever put up was the Greek flag. Slowly, one item at a time, things got filled up over the years until I ran out of wall space. None of it was planned, as far as placement or how I wanted things to look. It all just came together as I added more stuff and tried to fill the walls by fitting these things like a puzzle.

For a couple years now, I've lived here on my own, but I haven't put up anything like this in the rest of the house really. I've just left things the way they were when my parents were living here with me, as far as furniture, decoration and other shit. Not sure if I will stay here for a fair amount of years, or look to get a newer (cheaper) place sometime down the line.

Anyway, most of the posters and pics hung up are related to two things.. Music and fights. I've got a lot more on the other walls in my room. Fight wise, there's pics of guys like Helio, Wand, Anderson, Nogueira, Hendo, Mike Zambidis, Ali, Frazier, etc, either in action or a photo I just happen to like. Here's a quick pic I took recently of my book case, which sits in the corner near some of my records and other random shit. Thought maybe some fellow metal heads might dig.. Please, feel free to share pics of your room/collection area too, doesn't have to be just MMA stuff!

For most of the framed and printed fight pics I have (except for the Shogun pic, which is an actual print from eBay that I got a couple years ago), I'd simply save really high res photos that I found online over the years. Then, I go to CVS and make a print for $3 or less. Then I'd get a cheap frame, and all of sudden my wall would look a lot cooler... I really dig frames even for simple stuff, just looks way better than putting a poster up on the wall with some tacks.

One day, if I move into a new/better place, I'll probably have the display in my room a bit different/more "matured" I guess, since I'd have a fresh start in a new room and I'm now a lot older - with select stuff framed on the walls, and the rest of these things in a man cave/jam room type of area.

Before I end this super FRAT, a quick side note on two of pics/posters on the first wall that I posted:

The Misfits poster is a vintage original one that my high school history teacher got at a show back in the 80s. She was an awesome, crazy punk rock lesbian who loved old school hardcore and saw EVERY band in the early to mid 80s. She gave the poster to me, and an original Dead Kennedys one to my buddy, as gifts after we graduated from her class at the end of the year. I know there's some punk fans on here so I figured I'd share

Lastly, the framed photo of a man playing guitar above the keyboard is an amazing shot of Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi that a friend of mine took years ago, when they were playing in Boston. He made a print for me at his photo lab and it's one of my favorite live band shots ever. If I had to choose anything to get signed that I own, it'd definitely be that (I'm a bigger Misfits fan, but I already have a few signed records from meeting Danzig). I've gotta get a custom frame made for the Iommi pic, since it's a weird size. The cheap plastic one with extra space will do for now, haha. Here's a pic of the actual photo itself.. Always thought it was a great shot..

The Hands of Doom

-------------------------------------

Share anything you guys got! I love looking at people's collections and have seen some mind blowing, amazing shit on the UG. Again, you can share pics of any of your collection - whatever the fuck you might have, even if it's not all fight stuff. Just trying to get some cool and fun threads going on the site to keep things going. Looking forward to seeing what you guys have.

Peace
Mastodon!

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I got some pretty awesome stuff at the Bellator fan fest last week

Couture signed UFC 74 program

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
This was sent to me by One of the great member of this forum. I think his is now my favorite piece of memorabilia.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Need go get this stuff back on the walls!

Dream 1-6
Fedor signed GP 2004
Pvz signed UFC win
There's a hidden sakaraba signed in there too.

Half is up, half is down and I'm out of town right now. Will get some pics in a week or two.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

This is similar to the only piece I own. This is what buying a middle tier seat gets you as a souvenir lol. I've used it to wipe my balls many times as a way to stick it to Egg and Co.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Waiting for a framed picture of fedor grabbing the ropes, I'm sure "someone" has one.

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
I was on the UFC street team.Most of these boxes have 30 posters in them (3 different events)

Last edited:

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Most of these packages have 200 flyers or less in them (what I distributed) I have not sold a single one of them or a poster.I`m still waiting for an extra bedroom to put all of my stuff in it.

Last edited:

William C

Sep 6, 2015
I have a lot of cool fight programs from Japan. maybe 15 (?) from Pancrase 1993-1996, including the first event and also the KOP 16 man 1994 tourney (I have 2 of those). I have tons from PWF-Gumi from 1991-1992, including the 10/92 Shamrock vs Nielson show (Ken's first fight- have 2 of those also). Have the 11/89 UWF U-Cosmos program (Mo Smith vs Minoru Suzuki, maybe 2 of those also?). I picked up a couple Shooto programs (very thin newsletter looking things) from 1990 because Manabu Yamada was in those shows. Plus maybe 150 Japanese magazines that covered PWF-Gumi, Pancrase, and UFC from maybe 1991-1996. Actually Tuesday I get another 60 of those era magazines coming in from Japan. Lots of cool pictures.