General Which mod is the biggest hypocrite queef

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Which mod is the biggest hypocrite queef

• Rhino

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Splinty

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Bird licker

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Aussie queer

• Rhino

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other

• Total voters

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Never heard the term "Lot Lizard" in my life until Northern Hospitality was called that by DaveFu if I remember correctly on teh O-G...
Hahaha. She had an argument a short while back on there that killed me. Some mean shit went back and forth.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I struggle working out the gas nozzles and have to ask for help sometimes, not sure I'd do too well working out a human nozzle in a gas station.
Plus, with the gas prices in California I doubt anyone has a spare dollar for ya

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Also if I push someone to where they are obviously losing their shit I apologise pretty fast. Have done that w galt more than once where he was having a bad day and I stopped fucking around
how do you tell the difference between him losing his shit and him pretending to lose his shit?

M

member 603

You're braver than me haha
That woman has survived heartbreak, public humiliation on this forum, being a Nickelback fan, Sept 11th, the Cold War, Viet Nam, WW2.... WW1..... Jack the Ripper.... The Civil War, the industrial revolution, arriving to America on the Mayflower, and dinosaur attacks.... What the fuck are we gonna do to that old scouser?

M

member 3289

That woman has survived heartbreak, public humiliation on this forum, being a Nickelback fan, Sept 11th, the Cold War, Viet Nam, WW2.... WW1..... Jack the Ripper.... The Civil War, the industrial revolution, arriving to America on the Mayflower, and dinosaur attacks.... What the fuck are we gonna do to that old scouser?
You forgot to mention the abdication of King Edward VIII prior to WW2

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
All of this yet peg leg Susie is still around to tell the tale!