General Which mod is the biggest hypocrite queef

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Which mod is the biggest hypocrite queef

• Rhino

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Splinty

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Bird licker

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Aussie queer

• Rhino

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
M

member 603

I don't think he even knew I admitted to liking one of their albums years ago. It's a clever coincidence that he's developed a love of ribbing me for.
Your admittance of being a Nickelback fan, and you thinking that the singer of Lacuna Coil was a better singer than Aretha Franklin are the two things you'll go down in infamy for in my book.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Your admittance of being a Nickelback fan, and you thinking that the singer of Lacuna Coil was a better singer than Aretha Franklin are the two things you'll go down in infamy for in my book.
You....you...you secretly love my little foibles I reckon.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Every time I read anything you write, I have to make sure that I'm not in the middle of a stroke.
silentsinger @Otis Driftwood Are you telling a bunch pork-pies and a bag of trout? Because if you are feeling quigly, why not just have a J. Arthur?
@Rhino : What, billy no mates?
silentsinger @Otis Driftwood : Too right, youth.
@Rhino : Don't you remember the crimbo din-din we had with the grotty Scots bint?
silentsinger @Otis Driftwood : Oh, the one that was all sixes and sevens!
@Rhino : Yeah, yeah, she was the trouble and strife of the Morris dancer what lived up the apples and pears!
silentsinger @Otis Driftwood : She was the barrister what become a bobby in a lorry and... .
silentsinger @Otis Driftwood @Rhino : tea kettle!
@Rhino : And then, and then...
silentsinger @Otis Driftwood @Rhino : She shat on a turtle!

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
silentsinger @Otis Driftwood Are you telling a bunch pork-pies and a bag of trout? Because if you are feeling quigly, why not just have a J. Arthur?
@Rhino : Don't you remember the crimbo din-din we had with the grotty Scots bint?
@Rhino : Yeah, yeah, she was the trouble and strife of the Morris dancer what lived up the apples and pears!
silentsinger @Otis Driftwood : She was the barrister what become a bobby in a lorry and... .
I have absolutely no comeback. You've completely outdone yourself, me old china :D

M

member 603

Funny... I understood that more than 3/4 of the things she normally says

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
I believe bleeding girl was involved in a bank robbery yesterday. Not even joking. Trying to get another girl I know to do that video she is not with it lol. But I'm gona make it happen. See if it turns out crappy. I. Not doing 4 takes of it